Assist Business Leaders by continually developing customer focused, value-added reporting and analysis tools for Business Leadership.
Support the Business Leaders with costing and pricing details by co-ordinating with Operations functions / Operat...
RS1,50,000 To 4,00,000North Delhi, South Delhi, East Delhi, West Delhi, Central Delhi, Delhi
Become An Insurance Advisor Under Lic of India & Benefit People with Tax Saving and Grant Aided Social Security. Handsome Rewards upto 35% of First Year Premium Paid Then After 7.5%-5% Till Policy Life.
enhance Your Income Without Enhancing Your Ef...
Branch Accounting experience.
- Statutory accounts.
- Internal and external Accounts Audit.
- Inter and Intra department coordination.
- Team management and coaching.
- Strong knowledge of Tally Accounting.
- other Account responsibilities as p...
Responsible for the corporate governance, legal and compliance of the company as a Company secretary and maintaining & ensuring financial discipline, optimizing profitability, management information reporting.
Key Skills : company secretary,auditing,taxation,accounting,service tax,cs,company...
Company Secretary requirement urgently.
- Ensuring Statutory Compliances under the Company Law and Corporate
- Laws Secretarial work relating to the Registration, Modification & Satisfaction of Charges with the Registrar of...
A Pan-india Middle Level Position in Finance Function. Tax Compliance & Reporting, Handling Assessment Proceeding; Responsible for Direct and Indirect Taxation.ensure the Vat, Service Tax and Excise Returns are Filed On Time
- Only Experienced Candidates with good command on English,
- Excellent Communication Skills and able to write Quality Emails.
- Leadership , Handling Crisis Situation ,Assertive, Self Motivated, confident & aggressive towards the core job.
Preparation and monitoring of Financials and cash flow Budget.
2. Profitability and Contribution responsibility
3. Benchmarking of financials with competitors.
4. Cost management
5. Inventory management and optimising inventory turnover Ratio.
RS1,50,000 To 3,25,000Bangalore, Bengaluru/Bangalore
Managerial Accountancy with good amount of experience and accounting skills
Salary: As per UGC pay scale
Industry: Education / Teaching / Training
Functional Area: Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Role Category: Accounts
Must be a qualified B.Com / M.Com / ICWA / CA Inter.
- Experience between 5 to 10 Years.
- From Construction / Real Estate Industry will be Preferred.
- Should be proficient in Contractor payments / Invoices / Billings / Receipts / Payments.
Compute Taxes Owed And Prepare Tax Returns,
Ensuring Compliance With Payment, Reporting And Other Tax Requirements.
Establish Tables Of Accounts, And Assign Entries To Proper Accounts.
Understanding The Implications Of New Information For Both Cu...
The CS is responsible to conduct the meetings of the Board of Directors, shareholders and to maintain various statutory records and registers for the Company, advice the Board on corporate governance and other provisions as may be applicable.
Key Skills : company secretary,taxation,auditing,service tax,accounting,cs,company incorporation,corporate laws,cost accountancy,budgeting,excise...
- Prepare, Examine, and Analyze Accounting Records, Financial Statements, and other Financial Reports to Assess Accuracy, Completeness, and Conformance to Reporting and Procedural Standards.
- Prepare Daily Income/sales and Prepare Daily Journal
Internal audit experience mainly in to trading and manufacturing industry
Must have independently handled Branch Audits, Plant Audits & Financial Audit
Should have worked on FI and MM Module in SAP.
Should have hand on experience in working on Ms ...
Job opening for Online Marketing and Office Documentation
Function : Apparels / Garment and Fashion Industries
Position : Online Marketing Executive and Accountant
Qualification : Graduate at any stream with Tally Accounting and Computer Knowle...
- Provide management over a portfolio of clients and deliver high quality audit and assurance service, including preparing and reviewing audit plans and work.
- Achieve team and individual budgets and business plan/ performance objectives.
- Handling end to end accounts & finance of the company
- Responsible for monthly/quarterly/yearly closing of books of financial accounts
- Ensuring various accounting compliances
- Verifying operational efficiency levels & recommending internal c...