- Knowledge Tally & Accounting
- Having Knowledge of (BRS) Bank Reconciliation Statement
- Perfect Command on Single & Double Entry System
- Knowledge of Journal Entry System
- Finding Error & Rectifying Skills
- Best in Accounting
- Time Manag...
Certified accountants work to improve the efficiency and maximise the profitability of an organisation. Their skills are in demand in a wide range of sectors; many graduate accountants work in public practice firms, but accountants may also be employ...
Book Keeping Entry, Day to Day Accounting
Data entry of account entries in tally ERP 9.
Account Reconciliation, Account Payable , Account Receivable
Coordinate with MIS Executive for monthly entries
Good knowledge of MS - Excel.
Verify, allocate, post and reconcile transactions
Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results
Analyse financial information and summarise financial status
Provide technical support and advice on management
Review and recommend...
The role of a chartered accountant covers many aspects of finance work, including:
continuous management of financial systems and budgets;
undertaking financial audits (an independent check of an organisation's financial position);
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing ...