Generates purchase orders based on reorder points set in inventory management system
• Periodically reviews reorder points to ensure they are adequate
• Recommends promotional, seasonal, and opportunistic buys outside the reorder points
Job opportunity for graduate with degree/ diploma in operations with experience ranging between 6 to 8 yrs in Auction and or logistics company.
Incumbent shall be responsible for manage smooth logistics operations
The position lies with a port...
Duties and Responsibilities
- Facilitate Inter-departmental Communication and Allocate Resources and Tasks as Needed
- Provide Meaningful Reporting to the Management in a Timely and Effective Manner
- Monitoring and Evaluating Workflow Within Op...
- Day to day liaising with CMC for updations, rectifications.
- New improvements, developments, etc.
- Updation of tariff / special rates.
- Generation of reports, development of new reports.
- Handling various masters and updation of records.