RS 4,00,000 To 7,00,000 Chennai, Manali-Thiruvallur
-Monthly cost cycle run and depreciation run
-Preparation of financial accounts
-Preparing monthly, quarterly and yearly costing of finished products by allocating actual fixed cost to each product and arrived at margin.
Must be a qualified B.Com / M.Com / ICWA / CA Inter.
- Experience between 5 to 10 Years.
- From Construction / Real Estate Industry will be Preferred.
- Should be proficient in Contractor payments / Invoices / Billings / Receipts / Payments.
We have requirement for Internal Auditor for an International NGO!!!
Kindly find the details below.
Position - Internal Auditor
Location - Chennai
Experience - 0 to 5 years
CTC - 5 Lpa
Qualification - CA,CA Qualified,CA I...
- Must have in-depth knowledge of auditing & accounting standards along with good technical & industry expertise.
- Should have handled statutory audit assignments earlier.
- Ability to prioritize work on multiple assignments & manage ...
India's Leading Real Estate Group is looking for Manager Finance for Chennai.
1. Finalization of Accounts.
2. Oversee day to day accounting activities, interim account reconciliation, accounts payable, accounts receivable preparation of monthly pro...
Monthly accounting entries, reconciliation and reporting
- Ensure all accounting entries as per reporting timelines
- Gross Margins reconciliation before reporting of monthly financials
- Cost Center wise reporting part of monthly financials rep...
We are a leading Manufacturer, Supplier and Exporter of wide range of Metal & Brass handicrafts and continue to enjoy the undisputed leadership positioning that segment since 1989. We are an ISO certified concern dedicated towards delivering unique q...
Manager Statutory Audit - Bangalore
Experience-5.00 - 6.00 Years
Clients handled by candidate - Any (BFSI, Manufacturing etc)
Should be currently at AM level or Manager Level
Profile would involve travelling from project t...
Work with the Audit Practice to Execute Statutory Audit Accounting Services and Related Services for Clients, Should Act as Team Member & Leader as per Need. Must Be Able to Follow Audit Manual, Auditing Standards and Legal Regulations as per Norms.
Key Skills : accountant,audit executive,statutory audit,account service executive,account
We have An Immediate Opening for Accounts Executive in Chennai (anna Nagar).
job Description(only Female Candidate):
- Closing & Finalization of Books of Accounts.
- Statutory Audits & Tax Audits
- P& L, Brs and Mis Reporting
- Management ...