Role: Build/Release Engineer
Our product suite consists of enterprise products as well as API driven SOA stack supported by multiple data sources. We are starting our DevOps team. As a starting member of this team, the...
Required Skills :
* At least 2+ years of experience in Web Applications design and development using Java/J2EE technologies.
* Extensive technical experience and development expertise in Core Java, J2EE, JSP, Servlets, Struts, Web services, spr...
• Manage cloud-enabled application management services for Oracle E-Business Suite that provide complete support for underlying hosted application infrastructure
• Serve as a primary DBA for a group of US based customers
• Responsible for al...
An exceptional candidate will have proven experience in developing best practices, governance guidelines and delivering customized features, functions and processes related to BRMS implementations.
-Experience with IBM Ilog 7.1 or...
B.E, B.Tech, M.Tech in Web Designing, UI, Usability.
Expert in Java, Web services and the JVM
Minimum 7 – 11 years of experience in IT including at least 3 years in web services development
Experience with Java ...
RS 3,00,000 To 10,00,000 Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Indore, Mumbai
Experience of developing in scalable J2EE Applications[ESSENTIAL].
Experience of the following[ESSENTIAL]. :
-JSPs & Servlets;
The following are all DESIRABLE:
Experience of Requirements Gathering
Experience of the following...
Hands on experience of 5 years in .NET Framework above 4.0, Visual Studio 2010/2012, ASP.NET, C#, Ajax, ADO.NET, Entity Framework, LINQ, J Query, HTML5.
N-Tier/SOA Architecture, WCF/WEB API Mandatory
Experience implementing and extending enterprise applications, application frameworks and toolsets across portals, UIs, services and databases
Level4: Extensive techn...
- Build, Customize and integrate Moodle System.
- Analyze eLearning business processes, procedures and user requirements in order to establish Moodle system requirements
- Performs estimations, design and analysis of Moodle applications.
- Code, C...
- In depth knowledge and work experience with dotnet frame work 2.0, 3.5, C#, ASP.NET, Ajax, Java Script, J query, Windows Services, Web services, XML & MSSQL server 2005, 2008.
- Strong Exposure and experience in CSS, HTML.
- Develop ecommerce...
Looking for Trainers:
we are Looking for It Technology Trainer for Morning Batches, We are Offering 70,000/ per Batch. for Every New Batch Extra Benrfits are Provided.
if You are Willing to Work with Us for 1 Year We Will Provide for You H1 or L1 V...
-Hands on experience in Java/J2EE development including open source technologies.
-Excellent communication skills to communicate with folks with varied experience.
-Excellent client interaction skills including experience in onsit...
Designation: Technical Lead
Overall 7-10 Years in to IT with min 2 years into lead or Module Lead
This position is responsible for the following functions:
1. Participate in the full product development life cycl...
Successful candidates will be working on JEE design, development, testing, and deployment of enterprise web applications and mobile based application. Responsibilities include handling both front-end and backend applications. They will also be respon...
3-8 years of overall experience in ATG e-Commerce. Experience in the commerce and personalization modules of ATG.Experience working with the OOTB components of ATG.Experience with customization of ATG commerce framework.Experience in development Java...
Sr.Technical Architect will be responsible for owning the technical architecture of the Product.
- He/she must have a good understanding of .net MVC, object-oriented programming and must have strong analytical, problem solving, interpersonal skil...
The job description for SW engineers is:
- At least 6 years in designing and developing software for product based organizations.
- Expertise in designing and developing software for highly scalable and reliable SaaS/web applications.