Designation- Production Manager
Qualification-Be Electrical Engineer
Location – Kothrud
• As The Production Engineer (Electrical) You Will Be Responsible For T...
Key Skills : • as the production engineer (electrical) you will be responsible for the coordination of engineering issues that arise during the day-to-day...
We Have Urgent Requirement Dip/BE Electrical2016 Fresher Candidates In Pune Location.
Facility:-Bus+Canteen+6 Month Later Company Provide Accomodation
Key Skills : good communication skill,electrical site engineer,electrical supervisor,electrical engineer,senior electrical engineer
We have Current opening for BE
Mechanical,Electrical,Electronic and Diploma Mechanical,
Electrical, Electronic for you as per your Qualification for
MNC/LTD / PVT .LTD Company in pune
Salary :- 10,000 to 15000
Key Skills : production,quality,electrical site engineer,electrical supervisor,electrical engineer,senior electrical engineer
Technical Marketing of Automation Services Like PLC, Drives, SCADA, Control Panel, Electrical Panel Etc. Maintaining Relations with existing coustomers with gathering requirements of the new coustomers.
Key Skills : degree/diploma in electrical/electronics,positive marketing approach,mba optional,good communication skill,electrical site engineer,electrical...
We required Electrical Engineer - Sales/Service
Education: BE / B.Tech (Electrical)
Experience: Min 2Yrs from Automotive Industry.
Job Location: Vasai Mumbai or Pune
Industry: Automobile / Auto-Ancillaries
Preference: Male Only.
Greetings From Optimistic Corporate Services Private Limited!!
We Have Vacancies For Pune Location, Details Are As Follows.
Designation - Maintenance Executive/Engineer
Qualification:- Iti (Electronics/Electrical)
1. Hands on experience on Electrical and Electronics design , PCB troubleshooting, design, analysis and review of circuits. Electronics Hardware & software knowledge & EMI/EMC knowledge,Troubleshooting and problem-solvi...
1) Test or evaluate photovoltaic (PV) cells or modules. Or wind energy or hybrid
2) Review specifications and recommend engineering or manufacturing changes to achieve solar design objectives.
3) Perform thermal, stress, or cost reduction analyses ...