RS11,00,000 To 18,00,000Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Indore, Mumbai, Delhi
To take responsibility for the delivery of interactive projects, to meet its business requirements.
To co-ordinate the efforts of all resources to ensure projects deliver within the specified constraints of time, cost and quality and meet business...
Job Description :
- As part of a multi-discipline engineering team, develop company specifications and standards, prepare requisitions and scope of work documents to include in tender packages for contractor services.
- Should be more towards ...
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in the travel trade
- Should be technically very proficient on TMC, GDS,
- Should be strong on process orientation and should have implementation experience
- Team management skills and ability to 'lead by exam...
RS3,50,000 To 6,00,000Chakan, Pune, Pune Suburb, TalegaonDabhade, Thane, Hadapsar
Develops the project development methodology including frameworks for project plans, budgets & resource allocation Implements project management policies to ensure effective & timely completion of projects with adherence to quality standards.
Age Between 45 to 50 Years Old,Must have B.E in Civil Degree ( Diploma Not Acceptable ),A Minimum 10 + Years of Work Related Experience Which Should,Has Worked in the Capacity of Senior Project Manager.
- Experience in End to end project management.
- Experience in Presales, Can support sales team
- Experience in SDLC.
- Experience in designing the application.
- Strong development background in Java, J2ee technologies.
- Experience in product ...
from flexible packaging/printing/manufacturing industry.responsible for govt.work.understand and handle project from conceptstage planning and execution.planning scheduling,execution and cordination,of work from contarctor and consulatant.
Key Skills : knowledge management,of auto cad/ pc/project management tools.,management auto cad/ pc/project management tools,project manager