Report and analayse regulatory policy
2. Interact with regulator on company issues and regulations
3. Respond to regulator on consultation papers
4. Respond to regulator on consumer complaints received from them.
Nominee Director contact person
We're the Law firm of sterling, we offer part time for Indian citizens. who live in Delhi.
This man needs to come to the notary and to assure your own signature on this document, as the new Director of the Russian co...
Advocates Who Can Independently Handle Litigation and Has Excellent Drafting Skills.
salary: Commensurate with Experience.
functional Area: Legal , Regulatory , Intellectual Property
role: Law Officer
Read and Analyze Judgments, Prepare High Quality Head Notes Comprising of Short Notes, Facts in Brief, Query and Ratio. Make Simultaneously High Quality Summary of the Judgment Along with the Head Notes. Differentiate Core Issues and Frame Relevant Q...
Legal Affairs/strategy Planning, Corporate Affairs, Legal Documentation ,Staff Matters and Labour Laws, Handling Cases Related to It Act and Cyber Laws, Spearheading Responsibility for Managing the Gamut of Operations Pertaining to all Legal.
RS80,000 To 90,000North Delhi, South Delhi, East Delhi, West Delhi, New Delhi
- The candidate should be able to provide legal advice and support to legal issues, must be analytical to identify legal risks and implications.
- Manage legal processes involved in business transactions.
- Draft, review, negotiate and administ...