- Timely preparation of Monthly management accounts.
- Timely preparation of monthly Budgets and variance analysis
- Cost analysis and reconciliation of Cost accounts with Financial Accounts
- Timely preparation of daily, monthly and quarte...
Key Skills : senior manager accounts,accounts,mis,manager finance and accounts,sr.manager finance and accounts,accounting,taxation,accountant
ensures Successful Completion of Assigned Audit Engagements, from Start to Finish, Inclusive of Preplanning and Wrap Up Activities.
assigned to Assist the Supervising Auditor During An Engagement.
Communicates Identified Issues w...
-Handling of All Day to Day Transaction in Tally Accounting Software ERP 9.
-Finalization of Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Books of Accounts.
-Handling Accounts Receivables & Accounts Payables, Ageing Preparation and Fund Management.
1. Analyze and record the company’s financial information
2. Supports budget and forecasting activities
3. Ensure the timely reporting of all monthly financial information
4. Prepare salary calculation for employees
5. He should take care of ES...
Responsible for Financial Accounting, Including Month End Close Process and Balance Sheet Reconciliations. Assist the Financial Accounting Manager/controller and Property Finance Leaders in Overall Financial Statements and Reporting.
key Job Funct...
Review of all entries including vouchers, collection, subscription etc.
Managing cash and fixed deposits
Timely filing of returns for TDS, Service Tax, VAT, WCT etc. with online payments
Preparing Form 16, monthly salary sheet for all employees a...
RS 4,00,000 To 7,00,000 Chennai, Manali-Thiruvallur
-Monthly cost cycle run and depreciation run
-Preparation of financial accounts
-Preparing monthly, quarterly and yearly costing of finished products by allocating actual fixed cost to each product and arrived at margin.
This is a Senior Management position reporting to General Manager (Works), responsibilities include :
-Finalization & maintenance of accounts in an computerized environment.
-Scrutinizing payments related to purchase and expenses. Analyze receipts ...
Position: - Senior Quality Analyst
job Location: Gurgaon
salary: - as per Market Stander
experience: 3-6 Years
summary of Job Profile
candidate with Strong Quality Concepts and Has Passion to Learn and Work On New Frameworks
•Conduct The Clinical Study Audits: Which Include The Planning & Execution Of All Clinical Study Audits In Compliance With Protocol, Sops, Ich Gcp, And Applicable Regulatory Guidelines.
•Coordinating With Cr Department & Represent The Qa In I...
Job Opening for Sr. Quality Analyst.
Candidate with strong Quality concepts and has passion to learn and work on new frameworks
Strong knowledge of various quality frameworks such as ISO 9001, CMMI
Knowledge of other automobile related frame...
Key Skills : operations,customer service,customer care executive,senior quality analyst,automobile operations management,customer service executive,automobile...
Handle the tasks of managing financial accounting of the unit.
MIS analysis with Observations Sheet.
- Monthly & Annual Financial Planning
- Monthly & Quarterly Forecasting
- Sales Data Analysis
- Cash Flow Planning (Monthly & Projection Monthl...
Salary -best as per the Candidate– Location- Indore
responsible for Financial Accounting, Including Month End Close Process and Balance Sheet Reconciliations. Assist the Financial Accounting Manager/controller and Property Finance...
RS 3,00,000 To 4,50,000 Bangalore, Bengaluru/Bangalore
The candidate is entirely responsible for the corporate office internal & external Vendors,Clients & Customers, & the candidate should independently handle the accounts role this is for a well reputed Jewellery firm @Bangalore
Salary: 3,00,000 - 4,5...
RS 7,00,000 To 12,00,000 Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb, Navi Mumbai
Designation Head –Accounts (CA)
Reporting structure To CEO
Leading a team of over 5 employees
Qualifications Chartered Accountant
Experience Minimum experience of 5 years with two years in senior position in Logistics companies.
~ Agreeing recommendations with relevant staff members to make improvements to operations and helping to secure backing for them in meetings;
~ Preparing reports to highlight issues and problems and distributing the reports to the relevant people;...
- Conducts assigned audit engagements successfully from beginning to end Develops audit programs and testing procedures relevant to risk and test objectives.
- Identifies and communicates issues raised, offering recommended solutions relevant to bus...
We are hiring for a big consulting firm managed by Ex Big 4 Consulting firm top professionals having office in Bangalore, Gurgaon, Mumbai & Abroad:
We have the following openings currently due to the business expansion:
Internal Audit Posit...
Liaison with bank and financial institutions and arranging funds for short term and long term business requirements.
Manage global forex exposures in a manner that impact of multiple currencies is in control. Mitigations of risks if any arising due ...
Leading the audit team in the process of continuous improvement in audit reporting tools, checklist, sampling, rating mechanism and fraud policy to achieve low risk environment. Audit planning to achieve 100% branch audit as per decided plan Au...
Should know tally,
Preparing Bank reconciliation statement
Adhere to daily banking requirements.
Maintaining Fixed Assets register
Working with auditors for internal audit,statutory audit, tax audit and vat audit,
Maintaining records files off...
Responsible for managing general accounting functions of Intel India entities.
-Ensures the accurate compilation, analysis and reporting of accounting data.
-Develops, implements and maintains systems, procedures, and policies.
-Liaisons with audi...
- Ltd Company requires Commercial Executive able to handle factory accounts with exposure to Logistics & Commercial Aspects.
- Interacting Skill with Clients and Vendors
- Thorough Knowledge with regard to Excise, CST, VAT, Service Tax and TDS....
RS 1,50,000 To 8,00,000 Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb, Thane
Job Description: Internal Audit (multiple Positions)
- Examine and Evaluate the Adequacy, Effectiveness and Efficiency of the Organizations’ Internal Control Systems & Recommend Practical Solutions to Improve Operations, Enhance Internal Contro...
We are looking for Individuals with good experience preferably between 5-10 Yrs of working in a CA firm for undertaking Statutory/Internal Audit and Review engagements. Primarily involving the following activities:-
- Independently handling Audit...
Roles & Responsibility to Perform :-
- Knowledge of Packing Credit in foreign currency, in rupees, import tractions.
- Knowledge of Export documentation.
- Experience in VAT & CST Summary Preparation etc.
- Experience in Excise & se...
Job Description / Responsibilities:
1. Manage the financial closing of books and accounts effectively, frequency of monthly, quarterly and annum
2. Conducting analysis of the receivables & payables to understand the paying pattern and devise effe...
RS 3,00,000 To 5,50,000 Ahmedabad, Jamnagar, Surat, Vadodara, Valsad, Vapi
Overall responsibility of Finance and Accounts department of the company
Head the Finance and Accounts Department
Co-ordinate inter-departmental matters
Ensure timely preparation of books of accoun...
- The primary responsibility of the Senior Internal Auditor is internal audit, internal controls, risk management, regulatory compliance and reporting functions.
- supervises execution of internal audit plan by leading or conducti...