Roles & Responsibility to Perform :-
- Knowledge of Packing Credit in foreign currency, in rupees, import tractions.
- Knowledge of Export documentation.
- Experience in VAT & CST Summary Preparation etc.
- Experience in Excise & se...
Preparing study audit plan for BA/BE and Phase I studies
Conducting study audits (in-process audit and retrospective audits) of Clinical, Bioanalytical and Statistical Phases.
Preparation & Issue of study audit reports (in process and retro...
RS 3,00,000 To 5,50,000 Ahmedabad, Jamnagar, Surat, Vadodara, Valsad, Vapi
Overall responsibility of Finance and Accounts department of the company
Head the Finance and Accounts Department
Co-ordinate inter-departmental matters
Ensure timely preparation of books of accoun...
Handle the tasks of managing financial accounting of the unit.
MIS analysis with Observations Sheet.
- Monthly & Annual Financial Planning
- Monthly & Quarterly Forecasting
- Sales Data Analysis
- Cash Flow Planning (Monthly & Projection Monthl...
- Conducts assigned audit engagements successfully from beginning to end Develops audit programs and testing procedures relevant to risk and test objectives.
- Identifies and communicates issues raised, offering recommended solutions relevant to bus...
Liaison with bank and financial institutions and arranging funds for short term and long term business requirements.
Manage global forex exposures in a manner that impact of multiple currencies is in control. Mitigations of risks if any arising due ...
1) Excise and service tax :
- Having the knowledge and experience of filling of monthly, quarterly, half yearly and yearly Excise return like ER1, ER7, online and submission of the same to department in time.
- Preparation of...