rime Responsibilities o Establish procedures for meeting Health, Safety and Environment standards for project execution o Implement policies, systems and procedures and ensuring compliance to standards through all phases of the Project o Authorize pr...
An Assistant Security Manager Assists the Security Manager in Overseeing all Aspects of the Security Department. He/she is in Charge of Developing Security Measures and Assuring the Overall Security of all Members of the Organization.
Interface between client & contractors, Supervise safety aspects & responsible for EHS implementation,verify all requirements with contractor before work begin on site,certify the final bills of contractors with respect to approved drawings,documents...
Key Skills : construction management,safety construction manager,construction manager,safety construction manager
The incumbent will be responsible for the following:-
- Establish, maintain and up-date appropriate documentations related to OH&S management
- Should be able to implement standard (OHSAS 18001) & develops OH&S Policies and procedures....
Provide engineering support and maintenance for ION production plants.
Ensure the implementation of housekeeping and safety norms as per LXS internal and external industry guidelines.
Resource management for safe operations and maintenance of DM Wa...
Security Managers are responsible for monitoring the security operations for any organization or company. They implement security policies, regulations, rules, and norms and make sure that the environment in their organization is safe for employers a...
To plan, conduct and oversee security operations at site / premises. Ensure coordination among all security units, including Outsourced Security Agencies.Conduct periodic fire risk assessment and review fire mitigation plans. Ensure that the canteen ...
Job Opening Facility Manager (Operations).
Responsible for Business Development of hard & soft Facilities Management services within commercial buildings, residential complexes, Industrial buildings, Hospital premises and other areas of interests....
To developed safety awareness and safe work practice and training programme.
- Carry out daily site inspection, checking the safety devices, P.P.E. and ensure that safety requirements are being compiled with.
- Conduct the safety induction course...
Key Skills : must have worked in pesticide,fertilizer or agro chemical indusry,safety manager,deputy safety manager,safety engineer
Outlining safe operational procedures which identify and take account of all relevant hazards.
-Carrying out risk assessments and considering how risks could be reduced.
-Carrying out regular site inspections to check policies and procedures are be...
This security manager sample job description can assist in your creating a job application that will attract job candidates who are qualified for the job. Feel free to revise this job description to meet your specific job duties and job requirements.
RS2,00,000 To 8,00,000Hyderabad, Hyderabad Suburb, Central Delhi, Ahmedabad, Ahmedabad Cantonment, Ankleshwar, Jamnagar, Surat, Vadodara
- Safe Work Place for Man & Machine, Audit Planning & Scheduling. Auditing of the Assigned Area. Provide Input/feedback to the Plant Manager/head Safety for the Continual Improvement.
- Support Safety Related Campaigns At Plant Level to Impr...
RS6,00,000 To 10,00,000Jamnagar, Surat, Jamshedpur
- Lead strategic EHS program development and implementation to ensure sustainment of site EHS Programs and overall EHS excellence.
- Institute programs, tools and training to ensure compliance with EHS regulations and laws, GE EHS programs and busin...
Company Name: A leading Food & Beverage Co.
Position: EHS Asst. Manager / Executive
Experience: 4 yrs
Graduate OR postgraduate in Environmental Science / Chemistry / Microbiology OR Diploma OR degree in Chemical e...
A security supervisor oversees guards who protect private property against theft and vandalism. Security officers also ensure the safety of people on their employer’s premises. Security personnel work in office buildings, retail stores and other pu...
RS80,000 To 1,25,000Jamnagar, Surat, Mangalore, Cochin, Kottayam
1. To maintain high levels of on-site safety awareness through the delivery of effective educational and training
2. To provide a comprehensive on-site HSE administrative support system.
3. To help maintain effective working relations ...
Key Skills : safety officer,safety manager,safety engineer,safety head
Advise and assist the Plant management in the implementation of
EHS obligations, statutory/Carry out plant safety inspections/Investigation of industrial accidents, occupational diseases and near miss
incidents/Promote setting up of safety committe...
RS1,50,000 To 2,25,000Hyderabad, Jamnagar, Surat, Mumbai, Kanpur
Checking & Maintenance & Record of fire fighting equipments & appliances.
- Attending fire calls from the premises of the company
- Daily checking of fire appliances & equipment of the company.
- Conducting fireman drills of the c...
Key Skills : safety officer,safety management,safety manager,safety head
Incharge of safety activities including
Health & Environmental
Hazard Identification& Risk Assessment
Developing safety systems,safety training
Liaison with PCB& statutory bodies
Preparation of SOP's &...