RS4,00,000 To 6,00,000Bangalore, Bengaluru/Bangalore
Reporting to Director Human Resource
The assistant security manager is responsible for assisting the security manager in coordination of security operations, as well as managing, training, and assessing performance of the entire security personnel.
Requirements for the Safety Manager
BA or BS degree required.
10+ years in manufacturing and 5+ years in Safety leadership role
Experience developing a progressive safety culture focused on training, personal responsibility, teamwork and a high le...
- High performance BPO pov for key Pharma services (characteristics of basic vs. leading practice BPO services)
- Develop Accenture recommended processes for PV
- Develop Standard metrics, SLAs for PV processes
- Define our processes at a high lev...
Quality Assurance/quality Control
- Set Up Guidelines for Selection of Vendors and Identify Reliable Vendors with the Establishment of Factory Assessment and Quality Audit Template; Coordinate with Compliance Team or 3rd Party for Factory Audit; Est...
Key Skills : safety requirements,production manager,quality manager,assistant production manager
Overall responsible for execution of Walmart Responsible Sourcing standards on Electrical and Building Safety.
Primary purpose of this position includes:
Responsible for ensuring compliance with Walmarts standards on Building safety
To support ...
Key Skills : fire safety auditor,report process auditing,corrective action support,electrical safety,building safety executive