Lead on and undertake information security reviews of new project and program requests and ensure that formal risk assessments are carried out as necessary
-Make recommendations to project teams, sponsors and senior management with regard to manage ...
Key Skills : information security specialist,it manager,it officer
Leading Conglomerate venturing into Oil & Gas is actively looking for a LNG Contract Manager role in Mumbai with -
1). Drafting of confidentiality Agreements, Memorandum of understanding , Term Sheets, Gas Sales Agreements, Gas Transmission Agree...
Position Title: Executive / Sr. Executive / Asst. Manager- SAP IT
Functional Area: SAP / IT
Location: Mahad / Mumbai
CTC: Open for negotiation
Experience 4 to 8 years
- Designing solution within SAP framework, technical...
RS Less than 50000 To Less than 50000 Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Surat, Vadodara, Bangalore, Indore, Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata, Delhi
-Interact with Sales Team to understand product requirements clearly.
-Analyze and coordinate product related activities to meet or exceed requirements.
-Assist in new product developments and enhancements.
-Develop product speci...
We are Hiring Cas with 2 Yrs+ Experience Into Itgc Audit of Mid to Big Corporate for An International Consulting Firm:
- Perform or Assist with Internal It Audit, Application Control Reviews, It Process Reviews, It Infrastructure R...
To conducts advanced penetration tests to identify vulnerabilities in computer systems, which could be penetrated by malicious intruders. This requires familiarity with the infrastructure of the company and its business operations. It also requires t...
Leading Conglomerate venturing into Oil & Gas is actively looking for a Manager BD role in Mumbai with
- Proactively Work with the Team and Explore Potential Business Opportunities in the Oil and Gas/marine Field.
- Assist Sectorial / Proj...
Key Skills : business development,sales,marketing,business development manager,senior business development executive,business development head,information...
• Responsible For Compliance With Internal Guidelines As Well Regulations Applicable To Business Including Regulatory Reportings, Regulatory Audits And Inspections, Training And Awareness, Providing Proactive And Expert Compliance Advisory Service\...
Department: Internal Auditing
Reporting to: AVP
Job Location: Mumbai - Corporate Office
Work Days: 5 (Monday to Friday)
Role & Responsibilities:
- Conducting Internal Audit as per Risk Based Audit Plan formulated on a...
Responsible for informing the project team of the requirements of the contract and monitoring compliance
Must have exp in claim management (EOT, Schedule Delay and Disruption, Payment Claims)
Preparation & submission of Claims and Time Extension do...
Key Skills : civil engineer,civil site supervisor,civil engineering,civil contract manager
Leading Conglomerate venturing into Solar, Power and Oil & Gas is actively looking for a DGM - Renewables role in Mumbai with -
Assisting the management in identifying new business opportunities in the Renewables sector ...
Assisting the management in identifying new business opportunities in the Gas-based Power sector (CHP, Gas Engines, and CCPP etc.) which are in line with and will help in achieving the Strategic Plan / Vision / Mission of the organization as recommen...
Key Skills : business development,finance modelling,thermal,power,sales,marketing,deputy general manager
Setting up of Internal Controls framework and alignment with Group strategy
- Formalize process level controls for Enterprise, Business & Technology Groups of Jio
- Conduct periodic reviews & walkthrough implement mitigating controls
Manage cash flow and forecasting*Ensuring quality and accuracy of accounting as per company law and accounting standards*Value added activities including cost reduction, Risk Assessment & De-Risking i.e. the Statutory & Internal Compliances.
- Manages Business Development
- Identifies and Develops New Opportunities On Current Projects as Well as New Projects in Healthcare
- Supports Qualification and Opportunity Assessment for Large and Moderately Complex Opportunities in Healthcare.
Key Skills : solutioning consultant,sales consultant,business development
RS 8,00,000 To 12,00,000 Mumbai, Thane, Navi Mumbai
Company ProfileWe have vacancies based in Navi Mumbai for Chemical Engineers for our clients who are a very large, professionally managed service organisation providing range of customised market-related services. The organisation provides various ma...
This is a consulting position requiring project oriented experience and a technical background in security and networking fundamentals. This position provides the opportunity to participate in multiple areas of the Security consulting role such as re...
Currently We have Most Urgent Requirement for Senior Executive-Domestic Marketing-Tendering @ Mumbai
Position : Senior Executive-Domestic Marketing-Tendering
Location : Kanjurmarg, Mumbai
Department : Marke...
Experience: 3+ Yrs.
Work Location: Mumbai.
1. 3+ years’ Experience in SAP Treasury consulting and Risk Management with experience of at least 1 end to end implementation.
2. Experience in the areas of transaction manager, Risk Analyser: Credit ...
Leading Conglomerate venturing into Oil & Gas is actively looking for a DGM BD / Manager BD - Crude role in Mumbai with
- Identify suppliers & target customers for purchase/sale for Crude oil from US/Canada for present trading operations ...
Key Skills : senior business development executive,business development executive,business development,business...
We are hiring for a big consulting firm managed by Ex Big 4 Consulting firm top professionals having office in Bangalore, Gurgaon, Mumbai & Abroad:
We have the following openings currently due to the business expansion:
Internal Audit Posit...
We Have An Urgent Requirement With Our Pharma Client For Their Hq At Mumbai. Please Refer The Details Below:
Position: Manager- Internal Audit
Department: Internal Audit And Systems
Reporting To General Manager Finance, A...