RS3,00,000 To 3,50,000Chandigarh, Gurgaon, Amritsar, Ludhiana, Delhi
- Recruiting, training and supervising staff
- Managing budgets
- Ensuring compliance with licensing, hygiene and health and safety legislation/guidelines
- Promoting and marketing the business
- Overseeing stock levels
- Ordering supplies
Hostess for Restaurant in Delhi
Working Hours upto 11 p.m.
Height 5ft 3inches tall and above
Fair and pleasing personality
Salary Bracket Rs.12000/- to Rs.15000/-
Willing to join immediately
Freshers also can apply
Restaurant/ Hotel Mangers are in shortage in countries like Australia. We help people migrate to these countries under point based skilled immigration. Restaurant/ Hotel managers with min 3 yrs. exp. stand a bright chance to qualify.
Manager overall operations of the restaurant.
Guest service/ rostering/ party booking/ co-ordination with kitchen/ stores/ handling CRM/ guest complaints/ suggestions etc.
Menu designing in coordination with the Chef.
Reporting to the manageme...
Key Skills : restaurant management,guest service manager,restaurant manager,hospitality...
RS1,50,000 To 3,25,000North Delhi, South Delhi, East Delhi, West Delhi
1 - Team handling
2 - SOP maintenance, Cash Handling
3 - inventory Management
4 - Look after the day to day activities at the store
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area: Hotels, Restaurants
RS2,50,000 To 3,75,000Central Delhi, Ambala, Bhiwani, Faridabad, Gurgaon, Hisar
- Control Day-to-day Operations By Scheduling Labour, Ordering Food & Supplies & Developing Restaurant Team.
- Ensure Statutory Compliances By Maintaining Registers and Licences.
- Control P&l By Following Cash/control Security Procedur...