(a) Graduate in Civil Engineering from recognized university.
(b)Total Professional Experience of 15 years.
(c) At least 5 years experience in Highway Development Project.
(d) He should have handled as Team ...
Key Skills : roads,highways,pwd,nhai,road engineer,highways engineers,retired pwd,retired water resources,bridge,flyover,nh,roadways,national highways,civil,civil...
Hello Job Seekers,
Greetings from the SSAMS Team
Glad to tell you that we are looking for \"HR Executive\" at Indore location
Experience : 0 to 6 months
Immediate Response will be in priority
Interested candidates p...
Key HR initiatives in the Region including HR policies and processes. Recruitment & Manpower Planning. Personnel Management & Talent Development through capability building initiatives. Employee Engagement Activities & Succession Planning
Conducting walk-in drives, doing cold calls/ head huntingSearching profiles through Social Networking sites like LinkedIn etc.Build partnership with manpower consultants and leverage them to efficiently meet the set requirementsMaintaining Hiring Tra...
1. Look after all end to end IT recruitment, including- Job Analysis, Sourcing, Screening and Selection, Lateral hiring.
2. Experience of using different job portals, paid and unpaid like Naukri, Monster, Indeed etc
3. Basic Payroll Management,...
Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties
-Provide clerical and administrative support to Human Resources executives
-Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies)
-Process documentation and prepare reports rela...
We have an urgent opening in a leading company for following position.
Admin/HR Executive : Admin Role
End to end recruitment
No Registration fee
Interested candidate ...
A Human Resources Manager is responsible for the overall operation of personnel departments, as it pertains to the employment function, labour relations, welfare and social administration, policy and procedure, employee incentive programs, government...
Key Skills : human resource management,hr generalist,hr officer,hr head,hr executive
)Job title: Human Resource Executive(exp:2 yrs ) at Bhopal in telecom infrastructures
Position Responsibilities include but not limited to:
1.Attendance management – Keeping record of leaves, attendance, morning reporting time...
We are looking for HR Executive in a leading company with below mentioned responsibilities:
1. Responsible for end to end recruitment.
2. Should have good experience of Microsoft word and excel.
3. Should have excellent written and oral communica...
1. Identify and Search IT / Non IT Professionals in the Domostic Market through different Sources.
2. Shortlist and Interview candidates according to the Job requirement.
3. Take care of Clients Requirements and place professio...
Key Skills : hr executive,human resource development executive,hr
- Conducting interview and initial screening of candidates.
- Helping in other HR activities.
- Sourcing profiles using various job portals for Recruitment.
- Providing the company with relevant and quality candidates within the stipulated Time fr...
1. Taking care of in-house recruitment.
2. Sourcing the right candidate for the positions.
3. Taking interviews of the candidate.
4. Salary Negotiation.
5. Ensuring the on-boarding of the selected candidate.
6. Taking care of employee engagement...
RS3,50,000 To 6,00,000Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Bhopal, Mumbai, Pune, Chennai, Delhi
1. Responsible for the placements:
- Computer Hardware & Networking Candidates.
- Non-technical candidates, i.e., BA,B.Com,B.Sc.
2. Ensuring for Offer letters from Recruiters/HR so that confirmation of placement done.
Description: Human Resources Administrative Assistant
Human Resources Administrative Assistant Job Purpose:
Supports human resources department by screening and interviewing applicants; preparing payroll; orienting new employees; administering em...
• Conducting interview and initial screening of candidates.
• Helping in other HR activities.
• Sourcing profiles using various job portals for Recruitment.
• Providing the company with relevant and quality candidates w...
Salary -Best As per experience– Location- indore
Current Opening: Back office / Admin
Experience: 0 to 1 years
Preferred; Female candidate ( Male also apply)
Key Skills : Good ...
Key Skills : back office execuitive,back office executive,hr executive,human resource development executive,human resource manager,human resource...