Must possess relevant qualification and at least 10 years experience of working in Hospitality / Restaurant Management. Should possess excellent communication skills, leadership qualities, ability to manage a team and willingness to develop business.
RS2,50,000 To 3,75,000Central Delhi, Ambala, Bhiwani, Faridabad, Gurgaon, Hisar
- Control Day-to-day Operations By Scheduling Labour, Ordering Food & Supplies & Developing Restaurant Team.
- Ensure Statutory Compliances By Maintaining Registers and Licences.
- Control P&l By Following Cash/control Security Procedur...
The Nursing Supervisor is responsible for the daily operations and general well-being of residents. Nursing background is compulsory.
1. Worked in clinical settings and is aware about basic medical protocol, emergency, nursing procedures
2. Can sou...
RS3,00,000 To 3,50,000Chandigarh, Gurgaon, Amritsar, Ludhiana, Delhi
- Recruiting, training and supervising staff
- Managing budgets
- Ensuring compliance with licensing, hygiene and health and safety legislation/guidelines
- Promoting and marketing the business
- Overseeing stock levels
- Ordering supplies