Marketing executives are involved in developing marketing campaigns to promote a product, service or idea. It is a varied role that includes:
• Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
• Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
• Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and...
Key Skills : sales,channel sales,business development manager,marketing,business development
Maintaining and increasing sales of your company's products
Reaching the targets and goals set for your area
Establishing, maintaining and expanding your customer base
Servicing the needs of your existing customers
Increasing business opportuniti...
Business Development Executive / Manager Will Be Primarily Responsible For Marketing
Acquisition Activity And Managing With New Products To Add Frequently By You/Your Team.
Here The Role Requires Extensive Travel Across Karnataka Mainly Focus O...
Key Skills : direct sales,sales / marketing,field sales officer,sales executive,marketing,business development executive
1. Mobilisation of women farmers into Women Farmer Producer Companies (WFPCs).
2. Preparation of business plan for WFPCs in consultation with women farmers.
3. Ensuring implementation of the business plan by WFPCs.
4. Ensuring value addition to t...