- Up-to-date knowledge of technologies
- Good organizational and time management skills
- An ability to work to deadlines
- A good eye for detail
- Other duties as assigned by Team Manager.
- To work as a team member and help Manager to make a d...
Practice brings together teams with global insight and local expertise to help utilities meet growing customer expectations, seize opportunities created by digital channels, capitalize on technology and innovation, make the right investment decision...
Send me Jobs like this
- Able to work on projects in National and International arena involving source water (Ground and Surface water) vulnerability assessment and development of source water protection plans.
- Development and management of wat...
Description of the position
Applications are invited for 12 to 14 months postdoctoral position starting from August 2015 to conduct research into the role of sustainability science in Coastal Ecosystem Management. The aim of the position is to st...
1) Review and analysis of geological data & assessment
2) Design of underground structures like Tunnels, Caverns, underground powerhouse, etc. & rock support systems.
3) Design of support system for open excavation and slopes
- Understand technical design document specification for GIS data development purpose.
- Develop and support the GIS data development based on defined methodology under the guidance of the Team leader/ Project leader.
- Proven experience in working...
Key Skills : gis analyst,global information mapping,geotechnical engineering,remote sensing,themaptic mapping,gis executive,gis-geographic information system