(1) Influencing and facilitating the process of organizational change and development, leading to improved organizational and individual performance;
(2) Facilitating and providing technical inputs to the process of change management in cooperation ...
Leading Conglomerate venturing into Oil & Gas is actively looking for a DGM / GM - Regulatory role in Mumbai with .
1. Responsible for obtaining, preparing and analyzing information necessary for filing regulatory documents to ensure complianc...
Key Skills : general manager,regulatory management,regulatory officer,gas turbine,cost estimation,regulatory...
Drafting various contracts as per the requirement of each respective business vertical.
Reviewing and providing comments and suggesting changes in order to protect the interest of the company on contracts forwarded for inputs.
Legal advisor in relation to specified Litigation & Non Litigation matters and provide legal, commercial and strategic advice in consultation with Counsels on all areas of law.
Manage the companys disputes and litigation & Non litigation (in...
Make a career at ICICI Bank by joining ICICI Bank Sales Academy.
Position: Sales Officer
1. It is a pure sales job and not a branch operations job.
2. You would be required to generate business for your designated branch in th...
- Maintains communication between the branch and management by preparing daily, weekly, and month-end reports regarding operations and productivity.
- Formulates recommendations and provides feedback to management regarding op...
Assistant Manager/senior Officer - Contracts Management - Llb
candidates Should Be Graduate in Law with 02 to 05 Years Experience of Legal Knowledge in Contract Administration of Epc/ Lstk Type Execution of Petrochemicals/ Refiner...
I. Job Purpose:-
- Responsible for Creating accurate Export Documentations and Executing Shipments timely.
- Maintaining and building relationship with various Custom House Agents, Bank and Financial Institution, Freight Forwarders, Shipping Lines,...
RS 20,00,000 To 25,00,000 Central Delhi, Mumbai, Delhi
1. Financial statement analysis and commentary on financial performance of the counterparty.
2. Prepare financial spread, including forecasting and/or stress, test, to generate financial ratios and internal credit r...
SEBI, NSE, BSE, clients/stakeholders and other regulatory authorities.
Establishing, implementing and managing the compliance framework.
Providing Compliance advice to the business.
Handling day-to-day Regulatory Compliance.
Handling BSE, NSE & S...
RS 8,00,000 To 13,00,000 Hyderabad, Hyderabad Suburb, Central Delhi, Ankleshwar, Bharuch, Surat, Vadodara, Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb, Chennai, Chennai Suburb, Erode
-Should have at least 8 to 10 years experience. Educational Qualification- B Pharm/ M Pharm.
-Should have good working experience in SVP and in Sterile Liquid Parental Products.
-Should have registration with FDA for manufac...
Key Skills : production manager,production management,production,production controller,production coordinator,production head,production incharge,production...
-Monitor the compliance of Environmental Guidelines by the Contractor employees.
-Educate, train and inform the Contractor employees on environment aspects.
-Handling environment projects
-Liaison with regulatory bodies
Should be a member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India
Able to manage the secretarial functions of a listed company
Knowledge on Corporate Laws, Manage all sorts of statutory compliance
Maintain all statutory records/ register as per ...