RS5,00,000 To 13,00,000Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chennai
Designation / Department Territory Sales Manager- Lob
To Manage And Drive Channel Partners In Specific Territory To Achieve Business Results I.E. Volume And Market Share For A Specific Lo...
1)Responsible For Quick Understanding Of The Product And Contribute Towards Its Development.
2)Will Be Responsible For Recruiting And Managing The Sales Team
3)Should Be Able To Motivate And Counsel The Team Whenever Required That Could Contri...
RS6,00,000 To 18,00,000Cochin, Kottayam, Mumbai, Pune, Coimbatore
"Very Urgent Requirement"
Salary:6L to 18L/Annum
Experience : Good experience in domestic Cargo transportation and logistic Industry
Qualification : Any UG/PG
Age : Between 35yrs to 55yrs...
Huge vacancy for Sales manager on all over in India.
For Electrical Vertical:
- Experience in Channel Sales of Electrical Products (Lighting Division - CFL/LED/GLS Bulbs/Tube lights, Fan Division, Geysers, Solar Products, Home Appliances...
- Assess the Market potential and identify the new business opportunities in the assigned region
- Forecast the channel wise and product wise sales for the region
- Meet the set targets for the region and grow the busines...
- Responsible for the Operations Across all Salons Assigned Ensuring Availability of all Resources Including Manpower and Materials.
- Study and Help in Increasing the Footfall At Various Salons and Ensuring Better Returns and Profitability