Requirements for the Safety Manager
BA or BS degree required.
10+ years in manufacturing and 5+ years in Safety leadership role
Experience developing a progressive safety culture focused on training, personal responsibility, teamwork and a high le...
Responsible for Overall Marketing, Student Sourcing Activities, Delivery, Placement, Profitability and Overall Hygiene of the Centre Recruitment and Training of Center Staff, Manage Attrition & Ensure Timely Replacement Ensure Training Delivery Quali...
Key Skills : hiring,training,sales,business development,quality,placement,team handling,manage center,center manager,center incharge,center head
Experience : 3-6 Years
Skills Required :
* In depth hands on experience on SQA Activities, wrt. CMMI Model.
* In depth hands on experience on SQA Activities, wrt. DO178 standard.
* Very good understanding and QA experience in at least two...
POSITION TITLE (indicative) : Assistant Manager-Copy Editor
Experience years : 5–7 years
Function : Editing Operations
Department/Location : Bangalore
Reporting to : Managing Editor
GENERIC ROLE OF THE POSITION: Managing the daily ...
Candidate must have 6 - 12 Years of experience in Process Mechanical Maintenance for API / Bulkdrug
Qualification : Mechanical Engineer.
Designation Sr.Executive / Jr Manager.
Key Skills : Process Equipment, Clean Rooms, Utilities...
- Collection of requirements, bundling of releases and coordination of the implementation of new features and functionalities in the Inventory Management tools and reporting system.
- Should be able to drive changes ...
Key Skills : Server Inventory Management,Quality assurance,Inventory Manager,Inventory Management Analyst
- To manage in-house and external testing & inspections of fabrics & textile made-ups & Audits.
- Controlling, guiding & assuring Quality production at various stages of productions.
- Interacting with Vendors, Suppliers & In-...
The candidate should possess a Master’s degree in Social Science/MSW/PGDRM from a recognized university. The candidate should have a minimum of 3-5 years experience of development work, preferably in Monitoring and Evaluation, program management, d...
Key Skills : program manager,data analyst,reporting,document analyst,regional coordinator
We are international Engineering and Innovation Consultancy. As a key participant in the industry for more than 47 years, supports its customers in developing their products and managing their capital expenditure, throughout the product life cycle. W...
Job Description :
the Program Manager- Business Quality in Amazon Retail Systems Group Will Be Responsible for the Strategy, Quality, Coordination and Productivity of the Business Audit Team in Bangalore and Will Own a Variety of Function Wide Goals...
Key Skills : program manager,qa,business planning,master black belt,corporate planning,strategic management,legal compliance,stutatory compliance,financial...
•Forward Plan the release windows and cycles across portfolio
•Manage risks and resolve issues that affect release scope, schedule and quality Ensure application releases are executed on time
•Coordinate release and effort based on the servic...
RS2,00,000 To 5,00,000North Delhi, Bangalore, Delhi, Jaipur,Chennai,Pune
Responsible for Overall Centre operations, Turnover Targets of a clinic, Team management, Service standards of the clinic and overall customer feedback.
Sales planning for the month and ensur...
Position Title (indicative) : Editor
function : Operations
experience Years : =1–2 Years
department/location : operations
reporting to : Manager – Operations
generic Role of the Position : Editing/proofreading?
Should be Lead auditor or Certified Internal Auditor for ISO/TS 16949 .
Good knowledge on ISO/TS 16949 standard & its application in the organization.
Well familiar with technique of APQP, PPAP, SPC, PFMEA, Control Plan, Kaizen, MSA, 7QC to...
POSITION TITLE (indicative) : Editor (Fresher)
Function : Operations
Experience years : 0 years
Department/Location : Operations
Reporting to : Manager – Operations
GENERIC ROLE OF THE POSITION : Editing/Proofreading?
Has Direct Control On the Company’s Profitability., Develop and Implement a Procurement Strategy that Will Realise the Co.’s Vision of Being a Globally Dominant Small Hydro Player. He / She - to Develop & Implement Terms & Conditions of Procurem...
Quality Assurance/quality Control
- Set Up Guidelines for Selection of Vendors and Identify Reliable Vendors with the Establishment of Factory Assessment and Quality Audit Template; Coordinate with Compliance Team or 3rd Party for Factory Audit; Est...
Key Skills : safety requirements,production manager,quality manager,assistant production manager
1. Must have SAP PP & QM functional experience
2. Good knowledge of SAP solution framework, industry solution areas, ASAP methodology
-Undertake End-to-end SAP PP Module Implementation independently right from AS IS to Post Go Live Indepe...
- Maintains administrative staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; maintaining a safe and secure work environment; developing personal growth opportunities.
- Accomplishes staff results by communicating job expectations; p...