Quality Control Engineer
DME/Diploma in Plastic Tech./BE(Mech.)
3-6 Years Exp. of in Plastics Industry of Injection Moulding field
- Overall in charge of Quality Control Dept.
- Should have Knowledge of system & customer standards of plastics...
Key Skills : quality control engineer,plastic mould designer,quality controller,quality auditor,quality evaluator,quality test analyst
Day to day production planning & managing work force efficiently.
Responsible for manage Non Technical operation only.
Responsibility of Shift Production Planning, Process Improvement, Trouble Shooting & Quality Monitoring etc.
Key Skills : production planning quality monitoring production supervising production management process improvement production officer production manager,sr....
- Ensure the quality of Incoming, in process (at various stages) and outgoing quality of product. Incoming Quality means-Yarn-Shade matching, Crcking, color fastness to washing etc. Elastomer- to check gauge, elongation etc.Chemical- PVA, water hardn...
Key Skills : quality control manager,quality control incharge,quality controller,quality auditor,quality evaluator,quality test analyst
1. Experiences in 'Method validation' or 'Method Development'
2. Handling of GC-HS, HPLC, IR, Spectrophotometer etc.
3.Calibration of the GC-HS, HPLC instruments,.
4. Handling of Validation studies.
5. Must have ISO, HACCP, and USFDA working ...
Key Skills : gc,ir,spectrophotometer,qc,iso,haccp,qc chemist,quality controller,hplc,quality control
-3 years of experience in FMCG Unit
-capable to carry out targeted production
-Deal with Workers and operators
-Man power planning
-Ready to work in night shift
Key Skills : production supervisor,quality assurance,quality incharge,quality control,quality control...
A Controller Directs and Coordinates a Company’s Financial Planning and Budget Management Functions and Oversees the Financial Management of Foreign Operations. He is Responsible for Profitability Analysis, for Contract Negotiations and Product Inv...