Job Location: Boisar
Job Description: - Worked on MIS.
- Worked as section in charged.
- Find out bottleneck in production & try to increase production by minimizing time cycle of process.
- Technical support to technology t...
Key Skills : production engineer,chemical engineer,production manager,manufacturing executive,quality control engineer,quality assurance...
We are looking for QC officer in reputed API pharma Industry, based at Boisar, Maharashtra.
Desired candidate should have pharmaceutical background with 2-4 years of work experience and candidate should be FDA approved.
Key Skills : quality control,quality control management,quality management,quality assurance,...
Independent handling of foundry shift with hands-on knowledge of metallurgy.
- Production planning and control.
- Achieving monthly production targets in a timely, cost effective manner while giving highest priority to quality.
- Handling Defect a...
Job Description: - Performs routine laboratory procedures .
- Conducts tests and procedures under the direction and Guidance of Std Sop.
- Sets up and operates laboratory equipment.
- Operates the Laboratory equipment’s as per SO...
Key Skills : qc,quality control chemist,quaity control,qa chemist,chemical,chemical quality control chemist,quality control,quality assurance chemist,laboratory...
- Maintains communication between the branch and management by preparing daily, weekly, and month-end reports regarding operations and productivity.
- Formulates recommendations and provides feedback to management regarding op...
We are looking for Junior QA officer in reputed pharma company at Boisar, palgarh.
Candidate should be BSC/B.Pharma and having pharmaceutical background.
Experience: 2years to 3years
m.sc- Chemistry Or
diploma in Plastic Processing from Cipet
2 to 3 Years of Work Experience of Testing of Printing, Lamination, Slitting, Pouching, Blown Film Line
Key Skills : quality assurance officer,quality engineer,quality officer,quality control officer,quality...
1. Routine sampling and analysis of Raw material, Intermediates, Finished product and Packing material whenever required.
2. Labeling of Raw material, Intermediate, Finished product and Packing material whenever required.
•Plant and project management of manufacturing facility
•Liase and coordinate approval process from governmental agencies and bodies from time to time
•Oversee efficient and economical operations at the factory
•Controlling production and ...
Ensue GMP, Safety and Hygiene in Manufacturing section
Upkeep and maintenance of all quality related report update.
Ensure strict quality control parameter & Quality Control Process.
Timely and accurate analysis of Batch prodn
Key Skills : assistant manager,quality control manager,quality control officer,quality control supervisor,quality controller,quality auditor,quality...
Carrying out Raw material and Batch Analysis as per specified Testing Protocol and time norms.
Upkeep and maintenance of laboratory equipments and their calibration as per SOP's.
Maintaining records of all test results of RM and FG as per legal req...
Key Skills : quality control chemist,quality control assistant,quality control officer,quality controller,quality auditor,quality evaluator,quality test...