The Quality Assurance Engineer would play an integral role in success of the organization. The essential requirements of Quality Assurance Engineer are:-
- Develops, maintains, and verifies implementation of the project quality assurance program
1. Review of the Charge Given By Earlier Chemist in the Inprocess Section and Planning the Work Accordingly.
2. Checking of Reports from the Analysts Against Standards for Raw Material, in Process, Intermediates and Finished...
Key Skills : quality assurance executive,quality control executive,iso,sap,safety,api,chromatosgraph,hplc,sop,chromatograph,quality assurance,quality...
Experience: 2years to 3years
m.sc- Chemistry Or
diploma in Plastic Processing from Cipet
2 to 3 Years of Work Experience of Testing of Printing, Lamination, Slitting, Pouching, Blown Film Line
Key Skills : quality assurance officer,quality engineer,quality officer,quality control officer,quality...
- Perform Quality Assurance By Active Verification and Validation of the Products
- Define, Develop and Implement Qa Practices and Procedures, Test Plans and other Qa Related Assessments
- Active Contribution to Qa Automation in T...
India number one job consultant;
we are dealing to globally market as a consultant.
We are providing a better plat form according to candidate or company profile.
We are provide properly help, regarding for job ,
i am dealing to as a consulta...
Job Location: Boisar
Job Description: - Worked on MIS.
- Worked as section in charged.
- Find out bottleneck in production & try to increase production by minimizing time cycle of process.
- Technical support to technology t...
Key Skills : production engineer,chemical engineer,production manager,manufacturing executive,quality control engineer,quality assurance...