Qualification: Diploma in Mechanical Engineering/Graduate from recognized university.
Experience: Min 3 to 5 Years and above in a LSI/MSI of Fine Chemicals, Specialty Chemicals, Pharmaceuticals, API, Bulk Drugs, Dyes & Pigments, Chemicals Company...
A Chief Steward supervises and coordinates activities of pantry, storeroom, and non-cooking kitchen workers as well as purchases, kitchen supplies, and equipment. He/she inspects kitchens, workrooms, storerooms and equipment for cleanliness and order...
RS 5,00,000 To 6,00,000 Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb, Navi Mumbai
1 Post / Vacancy : Team Leader – Purchase / Outsourcing Department
2 Preferred Sex : Male only
3 Age group : 25 to 45 years
4 Qualification : Any Graduate with good proficiency in computer
5 Experience : Minimum 3 to 4 years in doing purchase ...
RS 1,00,000 To 2,00,000 Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb, Navi Mumbai
- Stores MIS Report Every Month.
- Purchase Requisition On Daily Basis.
- Verify Goods Receipts Note.
- Maintaining Minimum & Maximum Stock Level.
- Verify the Quality & Quantity , Expiry Date of the Materials
- Non-moving Item Report Every Week...
Key Skills : store keeper,store assistant,store incharge,store supervisor,store officer,store executive
RS 50,000 To 1,00,000 Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb, Navi Mumbai
1) Daily ask delivery schedule to sales department.
2) According to requirement do delivery on time (Central, Western, Harbour Line in mumbai ) out of Mumbai if Required.
3) According to sales bill take product (stock) from store department.
- Monitoring of Incoming and Outgoing Materials
- Making Follow-ups and Arranging all the Resources Required for the Production Activities.
- Inventory Control
- Co-coordinating with the Production Supervisors and Foremen for Production Related Ac...
Key Skills : Store Incharge,Store Executive,Store Officer
RS 90,000 To 3,00,000 Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb, Navi Mumbai
Handling administrative and accounts requirements of the company.
Communication skills - calls and emails.
Follow up with various vendors and developing new vendors. Preparing purchase orders.
Organizing the internal events, meeti...
1) Purchase and Procurement of Raw Material / Packing Material /Stationers etc from local vendors and inland suppliers .
2) To monitor daily stock level closely and to maintain co-ordination with plant and production persons on daily basis.