Position: Purchase Executive In Ludhiana
Qualification: Graduate / Diploma / Degree
Experience: Min 2- 4 years as purchase executive in reputed companies. Responsible for company purchase material. Having own conveyance.
1. Post Offered: Cost Accountant Working With CMD Of A Limited Company
o B.Com - Commerce
Candidate should have work experience of 3 to 5 Years in a Public Limited Company having minimu...
Position: Back office Operations Coordinator
Experience: Min 2 Years Back End Operations
Candidate for back end office coordinator.
He must have basic knowledge of computer like MS- E...
Key Skills : back office coordinator,back office assistant,back office executive
Company :- Automobile Sheet Metal Components Manufacturing.
job Location :- Ludhiana(punjab)
exp: More Than 08 Yrs., Salary :- 35k to 45 K Pm Ctc
jd: Should have Sound Knowledge of Vendor Development/sourcing/supp...
Candidates from any Industrial Goods sales background, preferably industrial bearings.
He Should be capable enough to interact with Purchase Manager/Company Owner or Higher Level of Management of a SME Units
Candidate should have Proper knowledg...
Post :-Senior Manager PDC Production
Exp.- 8 to 12 yrs
Salary :- 12 to 15 Lacs PA
Job Location :- Ludhiana(Punjab).
- Support the Manufacturing Head in formulation of Manufacturing Budget by prov...
Job Profile :
- Check Indent.
- Authorize Signature on Purchase bill
- Follow up Market Suppliers.
- Maintain Record of daily purchase.
- Price Negotiation from new Suppliers.
- Check price Quotation and finalized with purchase Manager.
Key Skills : purchase manager,purchase management,purchase officer,procurement specialist,purchase coordinator,purchase head
Job Profile :
key Responsibilities Handled:
- Prepare Purchase Report On the Basis of Daily Incoming Material.
- Prepare the Daily and Weekly Reports as per Required of Asst. Manager of Material and Works Manager.
- Prepare also Monthly...
Key Skills : Store Keeper,Store Incharge,Store Executive
Maintains administrative staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; maintaining a safe and secure work environment; developing personal growth opportunities.
Accomplishes staff results by communicating job expectations; plann...