RS2,00,000 To 5,00,000Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb, Navi Mumbai
The Purpose of the Role is to Support the Planning and Implementation of Sales Strategies in Order to Meet Company Targets in the Premium Residential (real-estate Sales) Projects.
we Want a Self-driven, Well Groomed, Results-oriented Professional wi...
Vice President- IPR (Intellectual Property Rights) Management head (10-15 yrs)
Job Description :
Primary Responsibilities :
- Responsible to lead, manage and direct IPR operational activities to support all aspects of the formulation develop...
- Meetings with new & existing clients on daily basis (3-4 meetings per day) & generating new business opportunities.
- Meeting builders, developers, real estate construction based companies & convinces them to take part in our Exhibition.
A Pan-india Middle Level Position in Finance Function. Tax Compliance & Reporting, Handling Assessment Proceeding; Responsible for Direct and Indirect Taxation.ensure the Vat, Service Tax and Excise Returns are Filed On Time
• Achieve disbursement target for Loan against Property through lead generation and fulfillment from the branch network.
• Mange both internal & external channel for business expansion & development.
• Understanding the intricacies of various...
Job Description / Responsibilities:-
- Must be interested in Real Estate/Property Sales
- Must have in depth knowledge of Real Estate Industry
- Experience in Land sales,Plot Sales, Second homesales,etc is must
- Experience of Team Handling is...
Advising internal stakeholders on withholding tax obligations on domestic and international payments and ensuring necessary compliance in respect of Form 15CA & 15CB on international payments. Monthly and quarterly Tax provisioning under I GAAP.