- to Support Ongoing Communication with Key Business Stakeholders Via Verbal & Written Updates and Reports.
- to Generate Leads Through Engagement and other Activities.
- to Sell High End Residential Projects to the Customers.
- have Experience f...
Connect and network with HNIs/ Super HNIs clients to sell Luxury & Ultra Luxury Residential Properties
- Manage client query on phone and convert tele-conversation into a personal meeting.
- Meet prospective customers and understand their real esta...
RS 90,000 To 9,50,000 Hyderabad, Visakhapatnam, North Delhi, Bangalore, Hosdurga, Indore, Mumbai, Chennai, Coimbatore, Madurai, Delhi
Primary Responsibilities: \rCapital Market Officers is responsible for developing loan prospects within a defined market (Worldwide) for a variety of loan programs. The ideal candidate will generate a productive business referral network of contract...
Review of Legal Contracts and Documents Viz. : Sale and Service Agreements, Partnership Agreements, Lease and License Agreements, Employment Contracts, Due Diligence, Non Disclosure Agreements, Etc.
- Regular Correspondence with the Parent Company a...
1.systematic Filing, Storage and Retrieval of Documents.
2.accountable for Care and Custody of Critical Documents.
3.preparation of Agreements Relating to Property Transactions.
4.able to Conduct Due-diligence of Property Documen...
Required Legal Professionals (freshers can also apply) with 0-2 years of experience for a reputed law firm catering their services to the Property/Real Estate market, we are looking for young and innovating talent poo of Legal professional, to be ba...
Giving Legal opinions in respect of Properties, layouts, individual sites, Apartments, contracts etc.
Documentations like drafting of sale deeds, sale Agreements, Joint Development Agreements, General Power of Attorneys, Affidavits, Joint ventures, ...
Typical work activities
Responsibilities vary depending on the nature and stage of the project being worked on, but can include:
- preparing tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities with the architect and/or the client;
Key Skills : advisor,financial advisor,taxation,cost control advisor,ware house management advisor,cost accountancy,budgeting
1. Take Care of Legal Issues with the Company.
2. to Draft Documents, Review It.
3. Responsible for Documentation, Maintaining Legal Files.
salary: 1,00,000 - 2,00,000 P.a
industry: Real Estate / Property
functional Area: Legal, Regulator...
- Drafting various deeds and Documents and Contracts etc.
- Tender documents, Development Agreement,Lease Deed,Leave and License Agreement
- Handling Property, intellectual property rights, Registrations,Customer Queries