•Establishes Networking Environment By Designing System Configuration; Directing System Installation; Defining, Documenting, And Enforcing System Standards.
•Maximizes Network Performance By Monitoring Performance; Troubleshooting Network Prob...
- Project planning, monitoring and control
- Deliver on time, with quality and within budget
- Define the features of the product or desired outcomes of the project.
- Weekly status review of projects
- Track Agile statistics per release and rep...
RS3,00,000 To 9,00,000Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Bangalore
Architecting, designing & implementing telecom software applications.
Knowledge of wireline & wireless telecom protocols and systems.
Good understanding of 3G, GPRS, GSM, SS7, VoIP .
Experience in complete SDLC for Network Elements: BSC, NodeB, eN...
1.Responsible for site survey
2. Accountable for the successful completion of I&C of site and engineering projects.
3. Responsible for troubleshooting the sites
4. Responsible for quality audit of project.
5. Responsible for handover of sites to ...
Project Coordinator Job Responsibilities:
Accomplishes department objectives by meeting work and cost standards; providing work direction to staff.
Project Coordinator Job Duties:
Coordinate with client and do necessary changes in the design...