1. Client & Account Management.
2. Product Costing & Sourcing.
3. Vendor & Order Planning.
4. Merchandise Team management.
5. Ensuring co-ordination amongst departments as per set Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
7. MIS reporting to Upper ...
A Degree is Not Obligatory, But Those Who Earn a 2-year or 4-year Degree in Fashion Design or fine Art May Find Themselves Better Positioned to Enter the Competitive Field of Footwear Design. General Coursework Includes Fashion History, Industrial De...
Need merchandiser who have handled buyer account separately with Good communication skills.
Good understanding of different Fabric, Embroidery technique, Computer Embroidery, Printing and dyeing, Washing.
Should have worked in women and kids garmen...
Key Skills : Embroidery,Fabric,Printing,Product Development
- Oversee trend and product line direction with the ability to create a focused brand concept.
- Participate in the conceptual development of all product lines
- Provide direction for color, silhouette, fabric and trim stories
- Maintain responsi...
Key Skills : production management,product merchandiser,production head,production incharge