1) Purchase and Procurement of Raw Material / Packing Material /Stationers etc from local vendors and inland suppliers .
2) To monitor daily stock level closely and to maintain co-ordination with plant and production persons on daily basis.
1) Maintain records of goods ordered and received.
2) Vendor development.
3) Control purchasing department budgets.
4) Review purchase order claims and contracts for conformation to company policy.
5) Prepare and forward MIS.
Key Skills : purchase officer,purchase manager,purchase management,purchase,procurement specialist,purchase coordinator,purchase head
This is to inform you currently we Have Urgent Openings for Our Client.
Functional Area: Purchase Executive
No. of Vacancies: 3
Education: Post Graduate/M.B.A. Or ebullient
Experience: Minimum 2 years of relevant experience
Job Location: Khalap...
RS5,00,000 To 6,00,000Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb, Navi Mumbai
1 Post / Vacancy : Team Leader – Purchase / Outsourcing Department
2 Preferred Sex : Male only
3 Age group : 25 to 45 years
4 Qualification : Any Graduate with good proficiency in computer
5 Experience : Minimum 3 to 4 years in doing purchase ...
Helping hand to a purchase manager, maintain records of the all the purchases made, help in negotiating during purchases.
Major duties and responsibilities:
1. Maintain proper documents like price list, catalogue, trade, journ...
Key Result / Responsibility Areas
Increasing the Vendor Base in Adherence to Protocols and Completing Alliance
formalities According to Company Standards.
Meeting with Existing Vendors At Regular Intervals for Fruitful Maintenance Of
Hiring for Purchase Manager
1. Designation : Purchase Manager
2. Reporting to : Purchase Manager - 1 Position
3. Ctc: 4 to 8 Lacs Pa.
completeness of all Aspects of the Purchase Functions of the Department At the ...