As a Purchasing Manager you will be responsible for sourcing equipment, goods and services and managing vendors. The successful candidate will be able to perform strategic procurement activities across multiple categories of spend, search ...
Qualification-B.Tech with Electronics & Communication.
Experience - 8-10 years in Procurement of Electronics material & Vendor Development, knowledge of all aspects of material management, including negotiating and managing supplier relationships ...
1) Maintain records of goods ordered and received.
2) Locate vendors of materials, equipment or supplies, and interview them in order to determine product availability and terms of sales.
3) Prepare and pr...
RS 4,00,000 To 4,25,000 Mumbai, Pune, Jaipur, Kanpur, Lucknow, Delhi
• SHEF (Safety, Health, Environment & Fire) Management professional.
• Looking after all Fire Safety activities – Kumar Properties (Biotechnology Plant, Commercial and residential property, Kumar Pacific..Etc.)
• Follow up report all site s...
Key Skills : fire & safety executive,fire & safety officer
RS 1,50,000 To 4,50,000 Jammu, Ranchi, Lucknow, Shahjahanpur, Varanasi
- Ensuring proper stock inventory
- Receipt of Purchase Orders from Procurement
- Receipt of goods based on sample selections and purchase orders with reference to
- Get goods inspected and verified by concerned expertise
- Generate G...
Key Skills : store officer,store manager,storekeeping,store head
Centre of Technology and Entrepreneurship Development (CTED)
RS 1,50,000 To 1,75,000 Lucknow, Pratapgarh City
1. Training farmers on Concept of FPO, Organizing farmers into groups, meetings, monitoring etc
2. Bye laws and Business plan for FPO
3. Feasibility study of potential crops and business model and to implement the same
Key Skills : agriculture expert,agriculture marketing,farmer producer organization,capacity building & training,farmer field school,farmer producer...