1. Co-ordination with Project execution team for all installation related activities and later on commissioning of the same.
2. Removing road blocks during project execution
3. Preparing Project handing over documents
a) plant data monitoring & analysis/MIS
b) Inspection of equipment's c) Understanding of P&ID, Material Balance, Energy balance, Unit Process/Operation
c) HOZOP/SOP audit
d) Deviation identification and root cause analysis
Key Skills : process design engineer,process designer,process designing,process analyst,process assistant
Bachelor degree or above in Mechanical Engineering, or related field.
Fixture design and manufacture.
More than 5 years mechanical design or related experiences in un-standard automation familiar with machining process.
mechanical design ski...
B.E. / B. TECH / Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering working in chemical / petrochemical / pharmaceutical / agrochemical in continuous or batch plant can apply. Diploma / B.Sc. Chemistry with similar back ground experience can also apply
Key Skills : chemical engineering,chemistry,chemical research engineer,chemical process engineer,chemical production engineer,petrochemical engineer
RS4,00,000 To 8,50,000Hyderabad, Vijayawada, Bangalore, Mumbai, Pune, Chennai, Coimbatore, Kolkata
- a Chemical Engineer is Involved in the Design, Development, Construction and Operation of Industrial Processes for the Production of a Diverse Range of Products, as Well as in Commodity and Specialty Chemicals.
- the Role May Focus On One or More ...