RS50,000 To 4,25,000Eddumailaram, Ekambara, Guntur, Kurnool, Township, Tirupati, Chandigarh, Sector 49 Chandigarh, Parvati Enclave, Mysore, Yelandur
A Coordinator of Groups belongs to the reservation department. Unlike the classic reservation staff the Coordinator of Groups, as the name suggests, is responsible only for reservations and managements of groups.
At which number of guests a Coordi...
Key Skills : front office executive,management trainee
RS80,000 To 5,00,000Garacharma, Port Blair, Adilabad, Dasnapur, kuppam, Farooqnagar, Guntur, Hindupur, Hyderabad Suburb, Jaggayyapet, Kurnool, L.B.Nagar, Medak, Tirupati, Vijayawada
The Rooms Division Manager is responsible for Executive Housekeeping and Front Office. He/she manages the general operation of the Front Office e.g. Reception, Reservations, Concierge, Switchboard and Night Manager.
A Rooms Division Manager is dir...
Job Description :
-Excellent Communication Skills.
-Should be Fluent in English & Hindi
-Good team-working skills
-Should be able handle the admin activities
-Sort and distribute incoming mail to areas and staff within the organization and dispa...
RSLess than 50000 To 60,000Guntur, Kamanpur, Erode, Kallakudi, Madurai, Pattukkottai, Thirupuvanam-Sivaganga
Greetings from Sardius Technologies !
We offer a range of vertical solutions, ready-to-use packaged products, consultancy, abroad opportunities, outsourcing development of customized solutions for varied industries, human resource and training. Our ...
Candidate should have completed Degree /B.Tech/ Diploma in any subject and should have good knowledge in Systems. She would have good communications skills and working knowledge in Excel. She would understanding the Hindi, English and Telugu
RS50,000 To 4,25,000kuppam, Guntur, Hindupur, Ichchapuram, Isnapur, Jaggayyapet, Kamanpur, Kallur, Tirupati, Vijayawada, Itanagar, Mohali ( Chandigarh ), Phase II Chandigarh, Phase I Chandigarh
A managing partner has the overall responsibility for achieving a company’s goals and for employees and clients satisfaction.
Compared to the general manager the managing partner holds dues of the organization (in a public company you buy shares, ...
A Hotel Manager’s responsibility includes the day-by-day management of the whole hotel and its staff. He/she has the acco untability for planning, organizing and directing all hotel services, like Front Office, Food & Beverage and Housekeeping.
1. Answer incoming telephone calls, determines purpose of callers, and forwards calls to appropriate personnel and departments.
2. Greet visitors/guests/members professionally, determining the nature and purpose of visit
3. Direct and escort visito...
Key Skills : front office executive,hr administration,hr management
Job Description :
• Good communication with pleasant looking
• Good knowledge in Computer Fundamentals (Internet Surfing)
• Handling Front Desk
• Guest Relation Management
• Should be able handle the admin activities
1. Greets the VIP guests of the hotel. As directed by the Front office Manager, Performs special services for VIP Guest’s.
2. Assists in VIP’s arrival departure in absence of guest relation officers.
3. Checks cleanliness of lobby and public ar...
Key Skills : hotel management,front office executive,front officer,front office head