RS3,50,000 To 8,00,000Aurangabad - Bihar, Gaya, Patna, South Delhi, Ahmedabad, Jodhpur-Ahmedabad, Navsari, Surat, Vapi, Amritsar, Varanasi, Delhi
Greets Customers Of The Department, Or Other Personnel Of The College, By Phone, In Person Or Through Electronic Media. Assesses Customer Needs And Explains Services, Processes, Procedures And Guidelines. Handles Requests/Transactions Or Directs The ...
1. Answering calls
2. Arranging for Concall
3. Maintaining Outward register
4. Welcome visitors and guest and direct appropriately
5. Schedule appointments and organize meetings with Clients
6. Drafting and process of the Agreements an...
Key Skills : communication skills,teamplayer,negotiation skills,active,office administrator,assistant office administrative,team leader,reciter
Qualifications and Experience:
Must have had extensive experience of Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable functions and general administration duties.
Must be able to perform data input activities quickly and accurately.
Must be computer-li...
Must be an expert Windows/Linux Administrator, with experience in handling Virtualization on VMWare.
Proven understanding of storage and networking concepts.
Guru of scripting on one or more of Bash, Powershell, Perl, Ruby or Python.
RS80,000 To 1,75,000Ahmedabad, Bhavnagar, Gandhinagar, Gondal, Junagadh, Rajkot, Surat, SurendranagarDudhrej
Job roles involves the following:
1. Responsible for managing the front office including visitors and incoming calls. The position provides learning opportunities for the job incumbent for deserving candidates to progress t...
One of our client, a US Based Beauty Products Company is looking for Office Manager for Night Shift in Ahmedabad.
1. Fluent in English preferably have worked MNCs.
2. Ability to communicate with USA employee s foe schedules and troubleshooting.
Looking for young and enthusiastic candidate who plays a major role in providing timely support for smooth functioning of branches. Responsibilities include
1. Keep up of Head Office
2. Stationary management at HO as well as at branches
1. Provide Office Support Services in Order to Ensure Efficiency and Effectiveness.
2. Assist in the Planning and Preparation of Meetings, Conferences and Telephone Calls.
3. Coordinate and Maintain Courier Records.
4. Receive, Direct and Relay Te...