Vacancy for Nursing Superintendent in an upcoming 200 bed Super-Specialty Hospital in Guwahati.
1. Overall management of Nursing Practice, nursing education and professional development.
2.Accountable to oversee the developme...
Total nursing care of patients.
Management & Development of the units.
Demonstrate & supervise the nursing care of patients in the units.
Attend regular round in the units with the medical & nursing Professional.
Give counseling & Health Educatio...
Position Title – ICU Resident
Department – ICU
Education Required – MBBS or 2 Years PGT
Exp. 1-2 Yrs. Relevant exp.
To provide a continuous on-site medical support service to meet the needs of patients, consultant...
Hoscons health care is Looking Nursing Superintendent for NABH certificate Hospitals – Chennai
Job description as follows!
• Assists in the direct care of the patient as and when required.
• She sees that total health needs of her pati...
Prefer Candidates from Hyderabad.
Role:Nursing Superintendent/ Supervisor
Job Location:Apollo Cradle( Upcoming Branch )
Duties & Responsibilities
-General Supervision of the nursing care given to the patients and all nursing a...
- Support Medical Director to define the core policies and procedures of medical services at Hospital.
- Initiate measures for world class quality assurance which would lead to Accreditation of Hospitals for NABL /NABH/JCI
- Actively involves in ke...
Key Skills : Medical Superintendent,Medical Technologist
A famous & largest hospital in the district of Haridwar at Kankhal - immediately requires a Nursing Superintendent.
The desired candidate shall be either BSc/Nursing or GNM - having rich experience in Nursing Administration of large hospital(s).
Two time travelling expenses in a year.
To inculcate humanitarian approach in students.
To provide dynamic and current curriculum, emphasis on clinical experience and critical thinking.
To recognise the need for continuing education for professi...
To Ensure Excellent Nursing is Provided to Every Patient all Procedures/ Investigations/ Doctors Visit are Followed as per Norms Assist the Management for the Best Nursing Services Identify Gaps and Prepare Training Programs to the Nursing Staff.