RS 90,000 To 2,75,000 North Delhi, East Delhi, West Delhi, Central Delhi, Bahadurgarh, Gurgaon, Achalpur, Nagpur, Amritsar, Fazilka, Achhnera, Agra, Delhi, Chennai*
The Registered Nurse / RN is Responsible For:
- Overseeing the Care of Residents, Which Includes Supervision of Nursing Staff.
- Administering Medications and Treatments in Compliance with Federal, State, and Local Policies
- Planning, Directing...
Front office is a critical function in the overall Patient Experience. The person will work towards creating a Service Oriented culture; standardize processes, employee engagement, improving processes, Training & Measurement practi...
Key Skills : front desk executive,front desk officer
HEALTH CARE SECTOR
Location - Gurgaon
salary -30 k , or CTC- 3.60 lac(s)
education & qualification :ANM/ GNM
icu experiences, clinic icu , lab - X-Ray exp., home health care
timing : 9:30 to 6: 30 pm
monday to saturday
- The head of Nursing assumes authority, responsibility and accountability for the delivery of nursing services in the facility, in collaboration with facility Administration.
- Allocates department resources in an efficient and ec...
- Assists patients with information and provides necessary services upon their arrival or departure from the hospital.
- Provides general information on services offered by the hospital.
- Directs guests, patients, relatives and vendors to the ...
Key Skills : customer care executive,customer care associate,customer care assistant,customer care representative,customer services,inbound calls...
-One of India's largest multi-super specialty JCI accredited hospital located in Gurgaon,
-Equipped with ultra modern equipment and facilities.
-Opportunity to go work with foreign hospitals.
-Interviews conducted on skype...
Duties and responsibilities
Front Desk Management of Tele, Web & Walk-in Customers, Invoicing Management, Basic Accounting
Job title Receptionist/Telesales Staff (HR & Admin)
Salary Upto 3.00 LPA
Reporting to Service Delivery H...