Front office is a critical function in the overall Patient Experience. The person will work towards creating a Service Oriented culture; standardize processes, employee engagement, improving processes, Training & Measurement practi...
Key Skills : front desk executive,front desk officer
Duties and responsibilities
Front Desk Management of Tele, Web & Walk-in Customers, Invoicing Management, Basic Accounting
Job title Receptionist/Telesales Staff (HR & Admin)
Salary Upto 3.00 LPA
Reporting to Service Delivery H...
RS 90,000 To 2,75,000 North Delhi, East Delhi, West Delhi, Central Delhi, Bahadurgarh, Gurgaon, Achalpur, Nagpur, Amritsar, Fazilka, Achhnera, Agra, Delhi, Chennai*
The Registered Nurse / RN is Responsible For:
- Overseeing the Care of Residents, Which Includes Supervision of Nursing Staff.
- Administering Medications and Treatments in Compliance with Federal, State, and Local Policies
- Planning, Directing...
HEALTH CARE SECTOR
Location - Gurgaon
salary -30 k , or CTC- 3.60 lac(s)
education & qualification :ANM/ GNM
icu experiences, clinic icu , lab - X-Ray exp., home health care
timing : 9:30 to 6: 30 pm
monday to saturday
To perform as per the department protocols and to ensure comprehensive patient care. Dispensing of medications with clear instructions and correct labelling to patient upon approval by the Manager of Pharmacy Services. Supply and labelling of all dru...
Key Skills : pharmacist,pharmacy,clinical pharmacist,d. pharmacy,b.pharmacy,pharma selling,healthcare and pharmaceuticals,medicine distribution
-One of India's largest multi-super specialty JCI accredited hospital located in Gurgaon,
-Equipped with ultra modern equipment and facilities.
-Opportunity to go work with foreign hospitals.
-Interviews conducted on skype...
Greetings from SMS Placement Consultants!!!
We have an Vacancy for Nursing Supervisor for an Leading Speciality Hospital in Gurgaon,Haryana.
NURSING SUPERVISOR – GURGAON
Position Name: Nursing Supervisor
Qualification: B.sc/M.sc (...
1, Answer and interact with clients by phone or by online chat/ video system regarding medicine questions.
2, Provide admin support
3. Medical Nursing/Pharma background required.
4. Excellent and professional communication in English
Key Skills : medical repersentative,medical customer services executive,pharmacist,d....
RS 1,25,000 To 2,00,000 Faridabad, Gurgaon, Karnal, Palwal, Ghaziabad, Meerut
Job Purpose: Builds Business By Identifying and Selling Healthcare Management Software, Identify the Need of Healthcare Quality Improvements in Hospitals/ Nursing Homes.
- Identifies Business Opportunities of Selling Hospital Management...
Key Skills : business development executive,sales,business development,medical representative,business...
- Assists patients with information and provides necessary services upon their arrival or departure from the hospital.
- Provides general information on services offered by the hospital.
- Directs guests, patients, relatives and vendors to the ...
Key Skills : customer care executive,customer care associate,customer care assistant,customer care representative,customer services,inbound calls...
Qualification : 1, formal certificate of medical nursing / pharmacist
2, located in Gurgaon, we are in sector 28, Gurgaon (near golf course road)
3, can work from 6am-3pm
4, professional communication
5，can be less than one year experi...
Key Skills : medical nursing,pharma,pharmacist,d. pharmacy,b.pharmacy,pharmacy,pharma selling,healthcare and...
The Nursing Supervisor is responsible for the daily operations and general well-being of residents. Nursing background is compulsory.
1. Worked in clinical settings and is aware about basic medical protocol, emergency, nursing procedures
2. Can sou...
• Managing Doctor Appointments
• Handling Customer Complaints and Follow-ups
• Handling Calls
– Both Inbound and Outbound
• Attending External Calls Which Could Be For:
appointment Booking (majorly)
Key Skills : call centre,call centre executive,call centre officer
- The head of Nursing assumes authority, responsibility and accountability for the delivery of nursing services in the facility, in collaboration with facility Administration.
- Allocates department resources in an efficient and ec...