RS 1,00,000 To 3,00,000 Gurgaon, Jaipur, Kanpur, Noida, delhi
- Meet with Doctors, Nurses, Hospital Admin, Chemists and Stockiest to generate sales and achieve & exceed budgeted sales.
- Develop & maintain excellent relationship with all stake holders in Hospitals/Territory.
- To implement Co strategy...
Elderly caretakers assist individuals with daily activities -- such as bathing or dressing -- inside a client’s home or at an assisted-living facility. In some states, elderly caretakers may be permitted to administer medication.
Key Skills : care taker,home care,family care,personal care,nurse
-One of India's largest multi-super specialty JCI accredited hospital located in Gurgaon,
-Equipped with ultra modern equipment and facilities.
-Opportunity to go work with foreign hospitals.
-Interviews conducted on skype...
HEALTH CARE SECTOR
Location - Gurgaon
salary -30 k , or CTC- 3.60 lac(s)
education & qualification :ANM/ GNM
icu experiences, clinic icu , lab - X-Ray exp., home health care
timing : 9:30 to 6: 30 pm
monday to saturday
- Assists patients with information and provides necessary services upon their arrival or departure from the hospital.
- Provides general information on services offered by the hospital.
- Directs guests, patients, relatives and vendors to the ...
Key Skills : customer care executive,customer care associate,customer care assistant,customer care representative,customer services,inbound calls...
Greetings from SMS Placement Consultants!!!
We have an Vacancy for Nursing Supervisor for an Leading Speciality Hospital in Gurgaon,Haryana.
NURSING SUPERVISOR – GURGAON
Position Name: Nursing Supervisor
Qualification: B.sc/M.sc (...
The Nursing Supervisor is responsible for the daily operations and general well-being of residents. Nursing background is compulsory.
1. Worked in clinical settings and is aware about basic medical protocol, emergency, nursing procedures
2. Can sou...
Liaising with doctors, nurses and other health care professionals to ensure the safe, effective and economic delivery of drug treatment.
Attending ward rounds, involved in selecting treatments for patients with all types of conditions, taking into c...
Project Sales of Medical Gas Pipeline System (MGPS), Modular Operation theaters ( MOT ) and Nurse Call systems in the hospitals
Assessment and improvement of sales orders and customer service processes
Analysis and reporting on sales order tren...
Meet with Doctors, Nurses, Hospital Admin, Chemists and Stockiest to generate sales and achieve & exceed budgeted sales
Develop & maintain excellent relationship with all stake holders in Hospitals/Territory
To implement Co strategy & m...
Key Skills : medical representative,mr,hospital sales,medical sales,sales,business development,direct marketing
- The head of Nursing assumes authority, responsibility and accountability for the delivery of nursing services in the facility, in collaboration with facility Administration.
- Allocates department resources in an efficient and ec...
RS 90,000 To 2,75,000 North Delhi, East Delhi, West Delhi, Central Delhi, Bahadurgarh, Gurgaon, Achalpur, Nagpur, Amritsar, Fazilka, Achhnera, Agra, Delhi, Chennai*
The Registered Nurse / RN is Responsible For:
- Overseeing the Care of Residents, Which Includes Supervision of Nursing Staff.
- Administering Medications and Treatments in Compliance with Federal, State, and Local Policies
- Planning, Directing...
RS 1,00,000 To 3,00,000 Chandigarh, East Delhi, Ambala, Gurgaon, Bangalore, Mangalore, Mumbai, Chennai, Kanpur, Lucknow
1.To gather personal, behavioural, medical and other relevant details of client (including food /drinking habits and dining preferences) prior to planning weight management / slimming program.
2. 6.Monitor and review progress of client after each sl...