RSLess than 50000 To 60,000Bangalore, Chennai, Chennai Suburb, Coimbatore, Erode, Madurai, Tiruchirappalli
we are Looking for the Position of Java Junior Developer for Our Branch At Chennai.
candidates Willing to Relocate Can also Apply and Send Your Resume in Word Format
• proven Working Experience in...
Expertise In Asp.Net 3.5, C#.Net
Should Have Atleast 1 Year Experience In Wcf, Wpf And Silverlight
Key Skills : asp.net,mvc,entity framework,asp.net developer,c#,sql server,c++,c,ado.net,dot net developer
Dear Fellow Professionals
We are looking Software Developers (C#, .NET) for our client at Chennai / Coimbatore
Position: Software Developers (C#, .NET)
Location: Chennai / Coimbatore
Every resource which our client i...
3 + years experience as a Dot Net Resource
3 years experience with ASP.NET/VB.NET
3 years working with SQL Server (2005/2008)
Understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP) and computer science foundations, such as memory management and low-le...
Key Skills : .net,mvc,wpf,wcf,linq,sql,senior dot net developer,software developer,application developer,software...
- Good Experience in .net Framework, C#vb.net,Asp.net,Sql Server 2005/2008,Mvc,Wcf,Wpf
- Good Understanding of Html, Css, Web Services,.net Remoting, Object Oriented Design with Exper...
Key Skills : c#,vb.net,asp.net,sql server,mvc,dot net developer,c sharp
- Minimum 2 Years of Experience.
- Experience with Struts,Hibernate, Spring Mvc.
- Problem-solving Skills and Critical Thinking are Essential to Effectively Conduct the Required Tasks.
- Ability to Work in a Fast-paced Environment,...
We are looking for junior and senior .NET developers with following skill sets.
Hands on experience with .NET 4.0/4.5
A very good understanding on Object Oriented programming
Experience in development of multi-tier .Net web application using an...
We are looking for Java Developers who carry at 1-2 years of experience
The primary responsibilities will include:
Programming experience in a web environment using Java / JEE
Experience with Java design patterns and the JEE framework