Job Description :
the Program Manager- Business Quality in Amazon Retail Systems Group Will Be Responsible for the Strategy, Quality, Coordination and Productivity of the Business Audit Team in Bangalore and Will Own a Variety of Function Wide Goals...
Key Skills : program manager,qa,business planning,master black belt,corporate planning,strategic management,legal compliance,stutatory compliance,financial...
Drafting and vetting of documents.
-Work closely with business team to understand their needs and assist them in negotiating documents with third party.
-Render contractual related support to the litigation and regulatory teams.
Research on various legislations and Creation & timely updating of compliance library
• Functional testing of products
• Implementation and support of product
• Preparing product related documents
- Generating Country, Regional and Functional Financial Data for Use in Management Reporting
- Ensuring all Data Produced Out of Fcoe is Accurate and Reconciled
- Aggregating Country Management Information per the Aggregatio...
Providing real-time opinion and advice to Wipro's Business Units on law and legal issues/Early addressing of disputes with customers, vendors, employees, statutory bodies and third parties across multiple geos for speedy resolution in coordination
1. Help structure various investments and investment vehicles (structure). Help with the review of tax and legal considerations. Manage preparation and review of associated documents
2. Serve as the investment administration point perso...
1. Take Care of Legal Issues with the Company.
2. to Draft Documents, Review It.
3. Responsible for Documentation, Maintaining Legal Files.
salary: 1,00,000 - 2,00,000 P.a
industry: Real Estate / Property
functional Area: Legal, Regulator...
Head - Employment Laws (Global)
Key responsibilities will include:
- Leading team of lawyers on employment law compliance and disputes across the globe with specific responsibilities as described below;
- Providing real-time labour and employment ...
Review, draft, and implement legal regulatory and compliance programs; provide necessary training relative to rollout of new initiatives
Select, test, and implement software programs to facilitate compliance requirements including procedure drafting...
To handle various types of litigation, draft and vet/settle contracts and render advice to all departments of Marketing & Sales, Group Companies,
- Coordination with internal and external agencies
- Understand legal hurdles in business and pr...
This position reports into the Legal Head
Location: Bangalore; Qualification: LLB, preferably from a premier law institute in India.
- Providing real-time opinion and advice to Business Units on law and legal issues.
Providing real-time opinion and advice to Business Units on law and legal issues.
- Early addressing of disputes with customers, vendors, employees, statutory bodies and third parties across multiple geos for speedy resolution in coordination with ...
We are looking to hire someone with 4-8 years of experience for the outbound contracts team with emphasis on software licensing and technology contracts.
In-House Legal Counsel - Outbound Contracts
We is seeking a self-motivated, team player (but c...
Leading team of lawyers on employment law compliance and disputes across the globe with specific responsibilities/Providing real-time labour and employment law advice regarding personnel hiring, retention and separation issue