RS 50,000 To 11,00,000 Hyderabad, North Delhi, Ahmedabad, Vadodara, Bangalore, Kottayam, Trivandrum, Indore, Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata, Delhi
Applications through website will not get reply
mentioning Expected Salary & Target you can achieve in subject line
50 Vacancies in all Major Cities.
1) Sale the ERP , CRM
2) Give Demo / Training to the Users
Business Development Manager for Sap Services Sales in India. Sap Services Will Include Implementation, Support and Staff Augmentation. Person Will Be Responsible for End-to-end Sales Cycle. Its a High Performance Sales Role with 100% Individual Con...
We have Urgent Opening for Relationship Officer - Crm with One of Our Real Estate Client.experience Needed (professional)
-professional Experience in Crm Function with a Real Estate Developer
-minimum 3-5 Years Working Experience with Luxury Real E...
To derive Insurance Business from assigned foreign bank relationship in an area or zone, to convince the customer to invest in Birla Sun life Insurance which will help to build relationship with the partners. To ensure all the po...
- Knowledge of Project Management and implementation of Template Management and
Roll Out functionality
- Implementation of ALM functionalities based on ITIL framework
- Knowledge and hands on experience of implementation of ...
Key Skills : sap solman,sap,project management,project manager,portal netweaver,abap...
Sage IT is a Business Technology Company Providing Comprehensive Range of It Products and Services. These Include: Healthcare It, Business Intelligence, Analytics, Data Warehouse, Integration Solutions, Web & Mobile Application Development, Cloud...
ABOUT COMPANY: A reputed Builders and Developers Company.
ELIGIBILITY: - Should have 2-8yrs of exp. in real estate field
- Should have worked as CRM (Customer Relationship Manager) handling all after sales documentation and follow up.
NATURE OF JO...
Key Skills : customer relationship manager,business development,sales,marketing,business development manager,sales...
Key Functions & Roles of the Candidate:
• Handling day to day accounting
• Preparing monthly management accounts
• Cash Management
• Bank Reconciliation
• Maintaining General Ledgers, Sales Ledgers, Purchase Ledgers