Prior experience in program management of BI and analytics projects required.
Strong project management skills in development and support aspects of business critical BI platform.
Experience in leading teams for BI maintenance projects involvin...
Key Skills : s1 incident,vendor management and escalation capacity planning,new technologies & frameworks and supporting,change management,project management,...
JOB PROFILE – PROJECT MANAGER
1. You will be in charge of our various sites all over India.
2. You will be responsible for managing the personnel of the Project Team which includes Planning / Design/ Execution/Contractors/Safety & Accounts.
Key Skills : civil site engineer,civil project manager,civil engineer
JOB TITLE – PROJECT MANAGER
EXP. – 8 + Years
LOCATION – Bangalore
SALARY - 50,000 (Negotiable) PM
SKILLS – BUILDING CONSTRUCTION WORK (Building + Road Projects)
We are seeking an experienced Project M...
Senior Project Manager (Male) with BTech or MTech having 10-15 yrs of experience who should be able to handle individual Real Estate projects.
To develop overall project plan and construction schedule
To mobilize resources manpower, equipment, mate...
Experience in Building Construction Sector Only. Candidate Should have Experience Working with Architects, Developers, Contractors, Builders and Must have Contacts in this Field for Generating Leads. Must Be Good At Preparing Contracts.
Key Skills : Business Development Head,Business Development manager,Marketing Head
- Conducts assigned audit engagements successfully from beginning to end Develops audit programs and testing procedures relevant to risk and test objectives.
- Identifies and communicates issues raised, offering recommended solutions relevant to bus...
RS3,00,000 To 9,00,000Guwahati, Chandigarh, Ranchi, Bangalore, Chennai
1. Selling Building materials of Technical nature
2. Experience of dealing with Architects / Structural Consultants.
3. Product presentation, routine follow up with projects and institutions
4. Detailed technical presentations & discussions with ...