We Are Looking For Senior Associates/Associates/Freshers In The Dispute Resolution (Litigation And Arbitration) Practice Areas Of The Firm In Bangalore. The Candidates Should Have Requisite Experience In The Above Areas Of Practice And Also Have Work...
1. post Offered: Law Officer in a Limited Company
o candidates Should have Bachelor's Degree in Law (llb or Equivalent – Full Time Degree) from Recognized Indian Universities. the Degree Should also Enjoy Recogni...
Role Summary/purpose the Resource Will Be the Legal Counsel for the Ge Hydro Equipment & Services Business
commercial Support for Opportunities- Deal Strategy, Structure Recommendations, Ts & Cs Evaluation & Negotiation
provide Support to Ongoing P...
Providing real-time opinion and advice to Business Units on law and legal issues.
- Early addressing of disputes with customers, vendors, employees, statutory bodies and third parties across multiple geos for speedy resolution in coordination with ...
Keeps cases organized by establishing and organizing files, meeting deadlines, documenting actions. Helps develop cases by maintaining contact with people involved in the case, scheduling depositions, preparing and forwarding summonses, drafting comp...
Responsible for all Legal, Corporate, Due-diligence & Compliance Matters.
- Advice Management On Ongoing Cases, Legal Strategy & Risk Evaluation.
- Liaison with Advocates & Government & Local Authorities.
- Due Diligence of Documents, Vet...
We have Urgently Requirement of Admin Executive/assistant for a Reputed Furniture Manufacturing & Export House. this Person Should Be Well Educated and Experience to Carry Out the Compliance Work of Various Type On the Factory. Please Note that H...
Job Designation: Research Associate (Trainee)
We are looking to hire LLB graduates with excellent spoken and written English skills. Candidates are required to have working knowledge of MS Office and conduct research using legal databases. Job pro...
Drafting and vetting of documents.
-Work closely with business team to understand their needs and assist them in negotiating documents with third party.
-Render contractual related support to the litigation and regulatory teams.
Advise the Branches for taking and defending the legal actions / cases.coordinate with Advocate/ Retainers of the Company.file cases U/s 138 and to scrutinize and to refer the cases for Arbitration to the H.O.attend the Courts.
1.systematic Filing, Storage and Retrieval of Documents.
2.accountable for Care and Custody of Critical Documents.
3.preparation of Agreements Relating to Property Transactions.
4.able to Conduct Due-diligence of Property Documen...
RS80,000 To 90,000North Delhi, South Delhi, East Delhi, West Delhi, New Delhi
- The candidate should be able to provide legal advice and support to legal issues, must be analytical to identify legal risks and implications.
- Manage legal processes involved in business transactions.
- Draft, review, negotiate and administ...
To assist Sr. Advocates in Various matters.
Taking dictation and drafting of relevant documents.
To attend in the court on behalf of Seniors...................................................................................................
Key Skills : effective communication skills. candidates should be enthusiasm,energetic and ambitious,drafting,legal trainee,lawyer,legal lawyer,advocate,legal...
Job Opening for VP (legal).
Should have immense experience of land procurement of more than 650 acres, pursuant thereto due diligence for the land to be acquired, title search from sub-registrar office and revenue department, obtaining the NOCs ex...
Walking interview for the post of non voice process.
Candidates should have good knowledge of word,excel,internet.
Should be presentable with fluency in English.
Qualification should be from English medium.
To defend company & its employees legal related issues. Protect the employees from harassment of the Police/Authorities.To reply all the notices received by the company and keep a copy for records.Send legal notices to the defaulters, NPA's and recov
Review, draft, and implement legal regulatory and compliance programs; provide necessary training relative to rollout of new initiatives
Select, test, and implement software programs to facilitate compliance requirements including procedure drafting...
Drafting and finalization of customer's letters, affidavit, undertaking, Cancellation / Settlement / Surrender Deed / Agreement and MOU, Legal Notices and Replies. Drafting and preparation of various letters including replies relating to Govt. Deptt.
Responsible for deploying the centrally developed financial compliance policies for and provide compliance related guidance to the various FC&A teams in the state
- Responsible for working with the Finance SSOC to periodically review, update and ...
Weare Lookingfor Senior Associates in the Dispute Resolution (Litigation and Arbitration) practice areas of the Firm in Bangalore. The candidates should have requisite experience in the above areas of practice and also have working Kno...
Key Skills : desired skills and experience good academic record good tra,senior associate,dispute management executive,dispute solution executive
This position reports into the Legal Head
Location: Bangalore; Qualification: LLB, preferably from a premier law institute in India.
- Providing real-time opinion and advice to Business Units on law and legal issues.
The Candidate Must Be a B.com LLB from a Reputed University with At Least 7 to 10 Years of Experience in Legal Matters, Litigations and Arbitrations / Court Hearings, Preferably in the Real Estate Industry. Should Be Able to Draft Legal Correspondenc...
To handle various types of litigation, draft and vet/settle contracts and render advice to all departments of Marketing & Sales, Group Companies,
- Coordination with internal and external agencies
- Understand legal hurdles in business and pr...
Providing real-time opinion and advice to Wipro's Business Units on law and legal issues/Early addressing of disputes with customers, vendors, employees, statutory bodies and third parties across multiple geos for speedy resolution in coordination
Required Legal Professionals (freshers can also apply) with 0-2 years of experience for a reputed law firm catering their services to the Property/Real Estate market, we are looking for young and innovating talent poo of Legal professional, to be ba...
RS1,25,000 To 1,50,000Sector 18 Chandigarh, Mohali ( Chandigarh )
We want requirement solutions as per below given details.
Key Skill : Law Editor
Exp : 1 Yrs to 2 Yrs
Functional Area : Legal / Law Services
Qualification : LLB
Vacancy : 2
Job Location : Chandigarh
We are looking to hire someone with 4-8 years of experience for the outbound contracts team with emphasis on software licensing and technology contracts.
In-House Legal Counsel - Outbound Contracts
We is seeking a self-motivated, team player (but c...
As Manager your role will be to take charge of the current operations including building relationships with stakeholders in the client organizations, knowing the team and managing their day to day functions with the assistance of the Team Leads, over...
Drafting and Vetting of Documents.
- Work Closely with Business Team to Understand Their Needs and Assist Them in Negotiating Documents with Third Party.
- Render Contractual Related Support to the Litigation and Regulatory Team...
Department : Legal,Compliance & Secretarial
Reports to Function : Legal,Compliance & Secretarial
Responsibilities / Tasks & Customers :
Job Specification :
- Drafting and vetting of documents.
- Work closely with ...
Back Office (Non Voice) Executives required for International Legal Process Outsourcing Company. Law [Graduate / Post Graduate] candidates with Good English speaking skills and minimum 6 plus month work experience in [Litigation / Civil Court Practic...
1. Contributes to formulate and develop legal strategy, plans and budget for the legal department to ensure the legal policy guidelines implementation and adherence.
2. Maintains custody of legal documents to ensure copyright handling.
Key Skills : 1. qualification: llb 2. excellent command on english 3. proven track record of drafting,reviewing and editing agreements and contracts 4. familiar...
Liaison with bank and financial institutions and arranging funds for short term and long term business requirements.
Manage global forex exposures in a manner that impact of multiple currencies is in control. Mitigations of risks if any arising due ...
Leading team of lawyers on employment law compliance and disputes across the globe with specific responsibilities as described below;
- Providing real-time labour and employment law advice regarding personnel hiring, retention and separation issues...
At Lawr we place a priority on the need to connect with all of our partners, being lawyers, law firms and clients. Your role will be to meet the demands of each of our partners and show them why Lawr is the best way for them to interact.
You will al...
AM to Mgr. Legal (Male)
- Experience : 5 to 8 yrs
- CTC: 5 L to 8 L PA CTC.
- Location: Kolkata (Head Office)
- Education: LLB
Preferred Candidates : those who are in Legal.
Candidates preferred only from Kolkata. Outersider can...
Review of Legal Contracts and Documents Viz. : Sale and Service Agreements, Partnership Agreements, Lease and License Agreements, Employment Contracts, Due Diligence, Non Disclosure Agreements, Etc.
- Regular Correspondence with the Parent Company a...
Research on various legislations and Creation & timely updating of compliance library
• Functional testing of products
• Implementation and support of product
• Preparing product related documents
Graduates required for the post of non voice executive.
Only fresher candidates required.
Skills required : word,excel,internet with good communication skills required in English.
Working days : Monday - Friday. Saturday & Sun...
Key Skills : non voice executive,legal advisor,legal management,legal consultant,judicial advisor,lawyer,court...
Leading team of lawyers on employment law compliance and disputes across the globe with specific responsibilities/Providing real-time labour and employment law advice regarding personnel hiring, retention and separation issue
- Reporting to the Country Manager - India, the candidate will plan, manage and control the overall financial performance to ensure that managements strategic direction and financial policy decisions are implemented.
- Manage Credit, Forex & Pr...
No. Key Accountabilities :
- Responsible for deploying the centrally developed financial compliance policies for and provide compliance related guidance to the various FC&A teams in the state
- Responsible for working with the Finance SSOC to perio...
- We require a candidate having 3-5 years of experience with good academic skills.
- For time to time help for legal documentation, writing and researching for a publication company.
- Salary- Work/Time Based.
• Responsible for administrative and legal activities of the legal Department.
• Responsible for all ongoing project and transactions.
• Performed preliminary work in the preparation of legal opinions
• Assist in transactional issues in...
Urgent Opening - Temporary Legal Associate (Project Basis)
Read the case summary, Drafting the brief of case summary, Document filing in case management tool for one or more clients, Screening the relevant documents requi...