We Are Looking For Senior Associates/Associates/Freshers In The Dispute Resolution (Litigation And Arbitration) Practice Areas Of The Firm In Bangalore. The Candidates Should Have Requisite Experience In The Above Areas Of Practice And Also Have Work...
Required Legal Professionals (freshers can also apply) with 0-2 years of experience for a reputed law firm catering their services to the Property/Real Estate market, we are looking for young and innovating talent poo of Legal professional, to be ba...
We are looking to hire someone with 4-8 years of experience for the outbound contracts team with emphasis on software licensing and technology contracts.
In-House Legal Counsel - Outbound Contracts
We is seeking a self-motivated, team player (but c...
Leading team of lawyers on employment law compliance and disputes across the globe with specific responsibilities as described below;
- Providing real-time labour and employment law advice regarding personnel hiring, retention and separation issues...
Providing real-time opinion and advice to Wipro's Business Units on law and legal issues/Early addressing of disputes with customers, vendors, employees, statutory bodies and third parties across multiple geos for speedy resolution in coordination
Review of Legal Contracts and Documents Viz. : Sale and Service Agreements, Partnership Agreements, Lease and License Agreements, Employment Contracts, Due Diligence, Non Disclosure Agreements, Etc.
- Regular Correspondence with the Parent Company a...
A New York based firm specialising in corporate transactions is expanding and is looking for an on-line legal associate to work with us.
Tasks would include, for example, drafting and revising:
1) Purchase and sale agreements
2) LLC agreements
Weare Lookingfor Senior Associates in the Dispute Resolution (Litigation and Arbitration) practice areas of the Firm in Bangalore. The candidates should have requisite experience in the above areas of practice and also have working Kno...
Key Skills : desired skills and experience good academic record good tra,senior associate,dispute management executive,dispute solution executive
1.systematic Filing, Storage and Retrieval of Documents.
2.accountable for Care and Custody of Critical Documents.
3.preparation of Agreements Relating to Property Transactions.
4.able to Conduct Due-diligence of Property Documen...
Urgent Opening - Temporary Legal Associate (Project Basis)
Read the case summary, Drafting the brief of case summary, Document filing in case management tool for one or more clients, Screening the relevant documents requi...
1. Take Care of Legal Issues with the Company.
2. to Draft Documents, Review It.
3. Responsible for Documentation, Maintaining Legal Files.
salary: 1,00,000 - 2,00,000 P.a
industry: Real Estate / Property
functional Area: Legal, Regulator...
Review, draft, and implement legal regulatory and compliance programs; provide necessary training relative to rollout of new initiatives
Select, test, and implement software programs to facilitate compliance requirements including procedure drafting...
Providing real-time opinion and advice to Business Units on law and legal issues.
- Early addressing of disputes with customers, vendors, employees, statutory bodies and third parties across multiple geos for speedy resolution in coordination with ...
Head - Employment Laws (Global)
Key responsibilities will include:
- Leading team of lawyers on employment law compliance and disputes across the globe with specific responsibilities as described below;
- Providing real-time labour and employment ...
This position reports into the Legal Head
Location: Bangalore; Qualification: LLB, preferably from a premier law institute in India.
- Providing real-time opinion and advice to Business Units on law and legal issues.
Research on various legislations and Creation & timely updating of compliance library
• Functional testing of products
• Implementation and support of product
• Preparing product related documents
• Responsible for administrative and legal activities of the legal Department.
• Responsible for all ongoing project and transactions.
• Performed preliminary work in the preparation of legal opinions
• Assist in transactional issues in...
Leading team of lawyers on employment law compliance and disputes across the globe with specific responsibilities/Providing real-time labour and employment law advice regarding personnel hiring, retention and separation issue
Drafting and vetting of documents.
-Work closely with business team to understand their needs and assist them in negotiating documents with third party.
-Render contractual related support to the litigation and regulatory teams.
To handle various types of litigation, draft and vet/settle contracts and render advice to all departments of Marketing & Sales, Group Companies,
- Coordination with internal and external agencies
- Understand legal hurdles in business and pr...