Experienced Intellectual Propert Rights/Patents/TradeMarks/Copy Rights expert Lawyer who is an achiever and wants to earn big money after completing the work
Salary: Less Than 50,000 - 70,000 P.A. This job is for Self earning employeds
- We require a candidate having 3-5 years of experience with good academic skills.
- For time to time help for legal documentation, writing and researching for a publication company.
- Salary- Work/Time Based.
Advocates Who Can Independently Handle Litigation and Has Excellent Drafting Skills.
salary: Commensurate with Experience.
functional Area: Legal , Regulatory , Intellectual Property
role: Law Officer
Job Opening for VP (legal).
Should have immense experience of land procurement of more than 650 acres, pursuant thereto due diligence for the land to be acquired, title search from sub-registrar office and revenue department, obtaining the NOCs ex...
Nominee Director contact person
We're the Law firm of sterling, we offer part time for Indian citizens. who live in Delhi.
This man needs to come to the notary and to assure your own signature on this document, as the new Director of the Russian co...
Read and Analyze Judgments, Prepare High Quality Head Notes Comprising of Short Notes, Facts in Brief, Query and Ratio. Make Simultaneously High Quality Summary of the Judgment Along with the Head Notes. Differentiate Core Issues and Frame Relevant Q...
RS80,000 To 90,000North Delhi, South Delhi, East Delhi, West Delhi, New Delhi
- The candidate should be able to provide legal advice and support to legal issues, must be analytical to identify legal risks and implications.
- Manage legal processes involved in business transactions.
- Draft, review, negotiate and administ...