Qualification : Graduate Degree in any discipline and Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) OR 5 years Integrated LLB Degree.
Desirable Qualification : Candidates with Post Graduate Degree in Law/ Diploma in Commercial/Labour/Taxation Law/ Arbitration/...
Key Skills : deputy general manager legal,general manger legal,law officer,assistant law officer,govt
Position: Head – Content Research & Compliance Consulting
Qualification: Llb / Llm
Regulatory Compliances, Research, Consulting In Compliance Management, Legal Counsel And Compliance Officer, Program Management, Very Good Spoken &...
Key Skills : skills: regulatory compliances,research,consulting in compliance management,legal counsel and compliance officer,program management,very good...
1. Take Care of Legal Issues with the Company.
2. to Draft Documents, Review It.
3. Responsible for Documentation, Maintaining Legal Files.
salary: 1,00,000 - 2,00,000 P.a
industry: Real Estate / Property
functional Area: Legal, Regulator...
Review of Legal Contracts and Documents Viz. : Sale and Service Agreements, Partnership Agreements, Lease and License Agreements, Employment Contracts, Due Diligence, Non Disclosure Agreements, Etc.
- Regular Correspondence with the Parent Company a...
What is a Deposition Summary?
Depositions are an important part of civil litigation. It is one of the tools used during the discovery process, and provides a verbatim testimony of witnesses, which can be later used at the trial. Summarizing depositi...
Coordinate with land owners, Business Development/ Land Purchase and Liaison Departments to obtain necessary property details, documents and information.
Draft legal documents (Preliminary little flow and title opinion, MOU, Joint Development Agreem...
RS1,25,000 To 3,25,000Bangalore, Bengaluru/Bangalore
Require Legal Officer with 6 to 12 yrs exp in Real Estate
Job Responsibilities include:
- Verification of land and other related documents
- Giving opinion
- Creating of agreement and executing them
- Resolve queries from bank related to prope...
• Responsible for administrative and legal activities of the legal Department.
• Responsible for all ongoing project and transactions.
• Performed preliminary work in the preparation of legal opinions
• Assist in transactional issues in...
- Drafting various deeds and Documents and Contracts etc.
- Tender documents, Development Agreement,Lease Deed,Leave and License Agreement
- Handling Property, intellectual property rights, Registrations,Customer Queries
Review, draft, and implement legal regulatory and compliance programs; provide necessary training relative to rollout of new initiatives
Select, test, and implement software programs to facilitate compliance requirements including procedure drafting...
1.systematic Filing, Storage and Retrieval of Documents.
2.accountable for Care and Custody of Critical Documents.
3.preparation of Agreements Relating to Property Transactions.
4.able to Conduct Due-diligence of Property Documen...
Research on various legislations and Creation & timely updating of compliance library
• Functional testing of products
• Implementation and support of product
• Preparing product related documents
Giving Legal opinions in respect of Properties, layouts, individual sites, Apartments, contracts etc.
Documentations like drafting of sale deeds, sale Agreements, Joint Development Agreements, General Power of Attorneys, Affidavits, Joint ventures, ...