Skills and Experience:
The following skills are required for the role:
- Financial background- familiar with earnings, economic data, conference call data, dividends, stock splits and other events.
- Experience in MS Excel or similar system.
- Communication skill & written skill should be good.
- Handling the Day to day operation activities
- Understand the process flow on going projects then prepare the documentions.
- Preparing the Documentations & PPT on going projects
Advise the Branches for taking and defending the legal actions / cases.coordinate with Advocate/ Retainers of the Company.file cases U/s 138 and to scrutinize and to refer the cases for Arbitration to the H.O.attend the Courts.
Monitor various productivity metrics for the Customer Service team on weekly basis and assist Operations teams with deep dives
Root cause analysis and uncovering core issues using data, then assisting the Operations on improving and creating new m...
- Representing TMF to the Law and Enforcement Bodies On the Matters Filed By and Against Tmf Pertaining to His State
- Identification and Empanelment of Competent Law Firms/ Lawyers
- Co-ordinating with the Law Firms/lawyers On Filing of Specific C...
Assist in the Preparation of the Long Term Strategic Business Plan /Perform ongoing strategy evaluation and analysis /Drive financial planning & performance management /Develop scenario plans to address performance uncertainties