National Institute of Mental Health & Neuro Sciences
Qualification : A Graduate in Arts/Science/Commerce and in Law.
Experience : 2 years experience in Central Government or Autonomous Body, following Central Govt. Regulations. The candidate should be fully conversant with CCS(CCA) Rules.
Key Skills : legal assistant,advocate,assistant advocate,legal law officer,govt
Excellent knowledge on human resources and human relations areas which includes manpower planning, recruitment and selection, induction, on the job and off the job training and development of different level of personnel, familia...
Key Skills : human excellence,administration,human resources,female,vice chairman & managing director,preference will be for employees from a german medium size...
The Actuarial Assistant will provide reserving and financial reporting support to the Property/Casualty profit centers under the supervision of senior department actuaries or analysts.
Analyze information to assist in determinatio...
Job Position :- Hr Admin. Executive.
Qualification :- Bachelors Or Higher Degree In Any Stream.
Salary :- Rs.20,000/- To 25,000/-
Experience :- 3+ Years Similar Functionality Experience.
Gender :- Male / Female.
Experience In Working W...
Key Skills : hr,excellent communication skills,hr assistant,hr generalist,hr recruiter,hr associate
Layfield & Wallace is a leading plaintiffs' litigation law firm seeking a dynamic and experienced Demand Coordinator to join our team in our beautiful Bangalore location! If you enjoy working in a highly productive team environment for the benefit of...
- Attend Incoming & Outgoing calls and keep records.
- Handle all incoming & outgoing mails/correspondence, in coordination with postal and courier agencies.
- Proficient in MS Office especially MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- To Maintain C...
We have a Vacancy for Legal Content Writer in Our Company. Job Responsibilities of the Legal Editor Would Be-
- Searching for the Latest News Relating to the Legal Field and Write An Article On It and Publish It On the Website.
- Prepare, Re-write...
Key Skills : law intern,law assistant,legal content writer
To scrutinize the title and revenue documents with respect to the lands to be acquired and review the legal opinion if any provided by the External Advocate.
Drafting of AOS, Sale Deeds, POAs, JDs, Supplementary JDs, NDAs, MOU, Commercial and Contra...
- to Assist the M.d in Day to Day Activities.
- Administration .
- Daily Reports.
- Legal Coordination.
- Coordination with Employees.
- Arranging Meetings and Conference.
- Travel Arrangements / Expense Statements.
- Booking Hotel Accommodati...
Key Skills : personal secretary,personal assistant,executive assistant
- Drafting of Trade Mark Applications, Reply to Examination Reports, Opposition (Form TM- 5) and Counter Statement (Form TM- 6), Affidavit, Evidence etc.
- Appearing for Show Cause Hearing
- Drafting Legal Notices, Reply to Legal Notices in cases o...
Lien Specialist: Bangalore (Close outs)
Layfield & Barrett is looking for a Lien Specialist with a minimum of three years' experience working in a law firm's lien/subrogation department with knowledge of the following: Opening subrogation lien claim...
To handle various types of litigation, draft and vet/settle contracts and render advice to all departments of Marketing & Sales, Group Companies,
- Coordination with internal and external agencies
- Understand legal hurdles in business and pr...
Key Skills : assistant law manager,assistant sales manager,marketing manager,customer sales manager,business development manager,call center manager
Arranging for the delivery of legal paperwork
Typing correspondence and legal paperwork
Transcribing court proceedings and other recorded meetings
Scheduling, coordinating and confirming court dates, appointments, and meetings
Greetings From Trust India Solutions.
Finding out right person for the right job at the right time...
Trust India Solution offers wide-ranging manpower solution across different levels of positions in different industries. We are ...