SMEs and high net worth Individuals.(B2B/B2C)
Get trained as per the system for top International development organization, with offices across the world.
Communicate accurately the vision, mission and activities of the organization.
Key Skills : communication skills,civil lawyer,associate lawyer,law enforcement
- Drafting various deeds and Documents and Contracts etc.
- Tender documents, Development Agreement,Lease Deed,Leave and License Agreement
- Handling Property, intellectual property rights, Registrations,Customer Queries
A New York based firm specialising in corporate transactions is expanding and is looking for an on-line legal associate to work with us.
Tasks would include, for example, drafting and revising:
1) Purchase and sale agreements
2) LLC agreements
1.systematic Filing, Storage and Retrieval of Documents.
2.accountable for Care and Custody of Critical Documents.
3.preparation of Agreements Relating to Property Transactions.
4.able to Conduct Due-diligence of Property Documen...
Research on various legislations and Creation & timely updating of compliance library
• Functional testing of products
• Implementation and support of product
• Preparing product related documents
Requirement is for a Fresher LLB graduate to work with a Committed, Energetic and Passionate team of Advocates in the office located at HBR Layout, Bangalore. Being a member of this team you are required to attend the cases in all the trial courts na...
Required Legal Professionals (freshers can also apply) with 0-2 years of experience for a reputed law firm catering their services to the Property/Real Estate market, we are looking for young and innovating talent poo of Legal professional, to be ba...
Urgent Opening - Temporary Legal Associate (Project Basis)
Read the case summary, Drafting the brief of case summary, Document filing in case management tool for one or more clients, Screening the relevant documents requi...
1. Take Care of Legal Issues with the Company.
2. to Draft Documents, Review It.
3. Responsible for Documentation, Maintaining Legal Files.
salary: 1,00,000 - 2,00,000 P.a
industry: Real Estate / Property
functional Area: Legal, Regulator...
Review, draft, and implement legal regulatory and compliance programs; provide necessary training relative to rollout of new initiatives
Select, test, and implement software programs to facilitate compliance requirements including procedure drafting...
Review of Legal Contracts and Documents Viz. : Sale and Service Agreements, Partnership Agreements, Lease and License Agreements, Employment Contracts, Due Diligence, Non Disclosure Agreements, Etc.
- Regular Correspondence with the Parent Company a...
• Responsible for administrative and legal activities of the legal Department.
• Responsible for all ongoing project and transactions.
• Performed preliminary work in the preparation of legal opinions
• Assist in transactional issues in...
What is a Deposition Summary?
Depositions are an important part of civil litigation. It is one of the tools used during the discovery process, and provides a verbatim testimony of witnesses, which can be later used at the trial. Summarizing depositi...
Job Title: Quality Control Paralegal
• Involve in case planning and management
• Monitor client database to ensure data quality and accurate and timely
milestone completion by case attorneys, paralegals and other staff
Giving Legal opinions in respect of Properties, layouts, individual sites, Apartments, contracts etc.
Documentations like drafting of sale deeds, sale Agreements, Joint Development Agreements, General Power of Attorneys, Affidavits, Joint ventures, ...